Nirvana is being sued for child p****graphy after 30 years

On 8/25/2021 at 12:31 PM, Glittilicious said:

Just someone after some cash.

It's just a pic of a baby. No one cares about that picture and no one would know who that person now is as an adult by just looking at that picture. 

He's hoping since now everyone finds anything offensive that he can take advantage of that and get some easy cash. 

There's nothing ***ual about it whatsoever and his reasons for suing are ridiculous and so clearly fake. 

If he has a problem with the pic for real then his parents are the ones he should sue since they allowed the shot to be taken. 

you're just judging without empathy but i get you... we don't know the bullying from his friends and people that get curious about who this baby is and go stalk him or something... he actually should just let go of himself a bit and embrace it, each year less and less people cares about a 1994 punk band

but I agree, I personally feels weird by that pic bc its like the baby is suffering but I know that pool therapy for babies exists and they float so whatever 

On 8/28/2021 at 4:52 AM, dirk said:

you're just judging without empathy but i get you... we don't know the bullying from his friends and people that get curious about who this baby is and go stalk him or something... he actually should just let go of himself a bit and embrace it, each year less and less people cares about a 1994 punk band

but I agree, I personally feels weird by that pic bc its like the baby is suffering but I know that pool therapy for babies exists and they float so whatever 

I haven't judged. Also I do have empathy. Very much..

Just not for someone who patently lies. 

No one can recognise who that baby is as an adult unless the guy tells them and if he tells them it's because he's looking for attention. 

The pic isn't ***ual at all.

Whoever says this pic is ****ographic is insulting the children who get actually ***ualised and horribly abused in child ****ography. 

If some people see anything ***ual in this pic people, they have problems. Please have some common sense. 

Oh and pedos can actually access real child ****ography so they're not gonna be seeking out Nirvana's album cover for those sick purposes. 

His parents should have thought about that and are to blame if anything. Just like those parents who post pics of their children on the Internet and leave them public so anyone can do anything with them. 

Who even said the guy was bullied or stalked because of the pic?... What's there to be bullied about anyway? It's just the pic of a naked baby in a pool. It makes no sense to be bullied for that. He also hasn't complained of anyone giving him problems because of the pic. 

They can't even know it's him unless he goes and say it so it's fault really if he can't shut up about being the baby on that cover.

There is lots of  evidence that he was happy to be the baby on the cover before and that he exploited that fact... Sorry, but I don't buy it that all of sudden he is mentally anguished because of it.

I would guess in a lawsuit he should have to prove he has suffered actual damage due to this. Let's see if he can prove that. Highly doubt it!