Michael Jackson's brother Tito praises Britney's family for "supporting" her amid conservatorship battle with her father

• Leader
16 hours ago, jennyj said:

Tito added: "So I do have sympathy for her but I think it’s good she does have the support of her family."

Britney has gone on the record to say she wants to sue her family. "I would honestly like to sue my family, to be totally honest with you," she said during her June testimony. "I also would like to be able to share my story with the world, and what they did to me, instead of it being a hush-hush secret to benefit all of them. I want to be able to be heard on what they did to me by making me keep this in for so long, is not good for my heart."

Elsewhere, Britney added: "considering my family has lived off my conservatorship for 13 years, I won’t be surprised if one of them has something to say going forward, and say, 'We don’t think this should end, we have to help her.' Especially if I get my fair turn exposing what they did to me.

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 2

This situation with Britney is not simple and has differentΒ aspects in it.

I get what he’s saying. In fact, Britney was better off with the con team than by herself in 2008, in a moment of acute crisis. Too bad they managed to ruin the whole purpose of it afterwards exploiting her and going too far.

What i don’t understand is someone like a jackson 5 member, living his childhoodΒ with someone as violent as Joe Jackson,Β thinking Jamie is any different. How could he not trace the parallels?