Michael Jackson's brother Tito praises Britney's family for "supporting" her amid conservatorship battle with her father

He is absolutley right when he says:

‘Showbusiness is not an easy endeavour, sometimes you need outside family participation or help.

‘There’s millions of people pulling at you wanting you to go in this direction or that direction, and sometimes somebody has to step in and say, wait a minute, this is the wrong way, do it this way.’ 

But the Spears family did not do that.

On a personal level: B, come to louisiana for a while and take a well needed break from the chaos in California. You won't have to deal with the tabloids and everything that comes with it.

On a buisness level: B, if you're not happy with your management, let's have a meeting with Jive and see what we can do a bit later on. You've worked hard your entire life, you're in a position that allows you to take time off as long as you want to. You have that luxurary. Make music, but you can work as much or as little you want to take your time.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, phareezy said:

Tito, honey, saying "no comment" is a perfectly acceptable response when you aren't informed. Now we all think you're an idiot. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

I get your point but saying ‘no comment’ isn’t acceptable at all in this forum. If Gaga or Beyoncé or Rihanna were asked about Britney and if they replied with this, y’all would’ve attacked…

5 hours ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

I get your point but saying ‘no comment’ isn’t acceptable at all in this forum. If Gaga or Beyoncé or Rihanna were asked about Britney and if they replied with this, y’all would’ve attacked…

Yes but there are ways of saying "no comment" without saying it. "I don't know enough about the situation but wish her the best"

• Like 1

Not surprising at all. Look at how they leeched and used their brother, in life and even more so in death. He would have that stance because he was never the star or money maker of his family and doesn’t understand how wrong that is and how bad it ****s up family dynamics. We all know how MJ felt about his father and his brothers too … u would never hear MJ saying this mess if he was around. 

• Like 2

I think its telling that Tito has said this. Between a history of abuse by his father, towards his children, and his most successful child's struggles and active attempts to distance himself from the father, the context of his death, as well as how the estate have handled his legacy since, its clear Tito is the Jamie Lynn of the Jackson family.

perspective is a wonderful thing.

• Like 1