Best 'Pop It Twerk It' While Stoned Songs?

JayTawndre

I am always lighting up a preroll J and twerking my Native American *** to some music. Whether it's Pop royalty like Britney, Gaga, Xtina, Rihanna, Keesha, Tinasha, Miley, Demi, Hilary, Lindsay, Fergie, Gwen, Madonna or Rap goddesses like Meghan Thee Stallion, Saweetie, Doja Cat and Missy Elliott.

But I also love my DJ boos like David Guetta, Sleepy Tom, Diplo, Skrillex, Deadmau5.

And R&B homegirls like Mary J Blige and Faith Evans, Brandy, Ashanti, Ciara, Cassie, Brooke Hogan. 

any suggestions for new songs for me to check out that I can smoke and dance to?

44 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Good for You by Selena Gomez or Good 4 u by Olivia Rodrigo?

Which Rain on Me and Stronger? The ones by Lady Gaga featuring Ariana Grande and Britney Spears?

oh thats cool that you remind me of Selena's Good for you too. But in this case, i'd choose Good 4 U by Olivia Rodrigo

Britney Spears Stronger

And Gags+Grande Rain On Me

thanks!

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Yessss this is like bubblegum Pop vibes playlist

bubblegum pop sounds good because i like an artist called Kerli who does bubblegum goth

she is such a sweet and extremely hard working woman. but she is also a bright woman. life is also about being alive and really feeling that snazzy+sassy and fierce. not some constant improvement bullsh .. and she has taught me just that: to embrace my heart intelligent and taking the side of the fierce women and also fierce men (like Sam Smith who has diamonds and money.. Sam and Kerli some of my favorites.. Cause they have extended their arms and heart to really know people.. and their fans and be inspired forr people doing their work so that people could finally UNITE) †♥♥††,,○○-- as Madonna says life is a circle and people must unite , have a gooooood time :)

• Like 1
47 minutes ago, ReefMezzOfrabieFreast said:

bubblegum pop sounds good because i like an artist called Kerli who does bubblegum goth

she is such a sweet and extremely hard working woman. but she is also a bright woman. life is also about being alive and really feeling that snazzy+sassy and fierce. not some constant improvement bullsh .. and she has taught me just that: to embrace my heart intelligent and taking the side of the fierce women and also fierce men (like Sam Smith who has diamonds and money.. Sam and Kerli some of my favorites.. Cause they have extended their arms and heart to really know people.. and their fans and be inspired forr people doing their work so that people could finally UNITE) †♥♥††,,○○-- as Madonna says life is a circle and people must unite , have a gooooood time :)

I love Sam too and Kerli had some good songs I liked back in the day I forget the titles 😂

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block