Remember the meltdowns over this picture?

11 hours ago, BritneyLVR said:

I’m sure they were thinking Vegas. Originally the show had different looks so I’m sure they wanted it for quick changes. Perhaps going with wigs that weren’t from Party City would have been a better idea :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay: idk why they just didn’t let her wear extensions. 

the wigs were horrible yeah but i wish they just took out her extensions and let her hair breathe for a while especially now since she is a home buddy 
there is nothing worse for the health of your hair than to wear extensions 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Just_Luv_Me said:

Honestly it looks like they’re standing directly under some kind of really harsh ceiling light. Idk who thought it would be a good idea to take a picture in that particular spot, right under a flood light with another light right behind them.

Probably Lew  :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

5 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I heard somewhere on here recently, that they were Britney’s idea, and she was sad that fans (Exhale) didn’t enjoy them.. I wonder if it’s actually true.  :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Oh, us.. we’re never happy are we? LoL  :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

The wigs were horrible, Britney’s idea or not. To be on a Vegas stage wearing those plastic looking wigs was unacceptable :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Part of me always felt kinda bad over the whole wig scenario because it genuinely felt like anything she wanted had to be cheapened by her team. Britney always spoke about playing other characters and that's what the wigs did. It wasn't even the colours that were the problem. Unless they are human hair, which i doubt, there was no need for hard front wigs; lacefronts are equally as cheap and/or expensive.

Even the fringe wigs felt flat...

...which really raises the question of what the costumes were doing? This is an a list star, why wasn't her wigs Broadway standard? Washed, styled and set regularly!

I do always find it strange that Britney, whose image is built around being the platinum princess of pop, spent the first four months of her greatest hits show in haircolour that wasn't the recognizable blonde; dark brown blondes, reds, blacks, then dying her hair.

• Love 2
  • Like 1