Jason Rubin resigns as Jamie Spears' potential replacement of conservator of estate, Mathew Rosengart's legal team expands

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

oh well. still plenty of time until next hearing. I'm sure Rosengart will find someone else 

I think fans need to not do what they did this guy to the next person because it’s not helping.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Stream BOYZ ♫

• Exhale+

I don't know how I feel about this. :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding: Every day we get one of these people to leave is one more day that they can't effectively work on her case. It's just delay after delay after delay. It's important we let these people do their jobs. We fought for her to get Rosengart and now that she has him people don't trust him to appoint the right people no matter what their history is?

• Like 9

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

• Exhale+
2 minutes ago, Watch Me Work It said:

I know he's talking about the spotlight and all that but tbh I don't think he's talking about the fans :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

hint: 👹 

That’s an interesting theory. I honestly wouldn’t be surprised.

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪 

30 minutes ago, Corruptured Colon said:

Whoa. I feel very conflicted about this. Either we dodged a bullet or lost a valuable asset. We’ll probably never know.

If he was indeed a valuable asset... 

Is it possible take maybe Jamie and his lawyers threatened him ? 

I don't believe he is giving up this case just because of that article.  There has to be something else that we don’t know 

• Like 4