Where's the line?

So I posted a topic about B's current therapists.  I meant absolutely no disrespect with what I asked/stated.  It was locked because I "crossed the line" into her privacy. 

But we all sit here talking about EVERY aspect of her life....kids....every member of her family....her job...her life....her mental health......what she has done in the past.....the people in her past from over 10 years ago.......the people who control her life now.....her past psychiatrist......her conservatorship...her dogs....the people who work for her......her driving....her outfits....her posts....other non-family members of her life....her IUD....Rosengart.....what every single media source has to say about her.......

So where's the line?

and what exactly do you need that information for? to go and stalk that person?

If that name hasn't come up in any document on the hearings, or any reports in the media, or even from Britney's testimonies, it's because it's meant to be private. I think we've all been in the same line of respecting Britney's medical records. It's even part of the HIPAA.

If we knew about Benson, or whatever his name was, it's because of the unusual circumstances, aka, the report of his sudden death.

• Love 5

I'm not sure what the OP is trying to get at; this is not a place that condones mob mentality.

"The line" was a place that you crossed when you tried to find and publicize personal identifying information for medical professionals. Even if we are curious, we are not entitled to a public record of Britney's mental or physical health, unless Britney wishes it to be so. I do not speculate on Britney's medical past or present. She has been clear on the fact that she does not want our nosy selves in that aspect of her business, unless she wishes to disclose information on those topics herself. I choose to support that. 

@PokemonSpears didn't utter a single word out of place in his response. 

• Like 1