Joe Biden's Low Approval Rating: 41%

The guy still has almost 3 1/2 years left. Remember, Trump created this mess and probably set this all up. Yes, Biden and his team should have been able to see through the lies and that is disappointing. 

Let’s be real, 20 years later, given the best military training and fancy weapons, they still failed to stand up for themselves. If the citizens are truly against the Taliban, they would have defended themselves at all costs. Obviously they didn’t. I truly do feel sorry for them, don’t get me wrong. I think about the good people there every day.  I’m sure there’s so much I don’t know or can begin to understand. Unless the plan was to make Afghanistan a US territory, if 20 years couldn’t make a lasting change, what would? And now we have terrorist groups brewing in our own country that call themselves “patriots”. We need to heal our country before we can successfully heal others.

Not sure why people think he can just magically fix it all overnight. I’m still very hopeful Biden can turn things around. It will just take time. 

• Haha 2

The fact that he takes no responsibility and keeps blaming others is disgusting. Yes Trump negotiated leaving but he also had an exit strategy that Biden didn't want to follow. Biden left military equipment for the Taliban and only started to properly evacuate once media showed what was going on. Who the **** removes the military before citizens in an active war zone? That is all on him. I also don't think for a second that trump would have let the Taliban make America look like little *****es on the world stage. That demented man and his hyena have blood on their hands.

• Love 1

As a Brit I am a bit reluctant to criticise another nations leader. I can also under-stand why the "forever wars" have not been popular in the US with the heart breaking loss of military personal; however, it is hard to defend how Biden has gone about this and the pictures on TV have been awful. There are many interpreters that helped the American and British army at great personal risk who will now be killed because they were not evacuated on time. The women in the country can forget all about their dreams of getting an education or having a career and will go back to being chattels which makes me feel so sad for them. The British could not have stayed and held off the Taliban on their own so had no choice but to withdraw as well (although Johnson could have done much better with getting people out as well). I also worry that we will all be less safe in the western world due to this. For Biden I have a feeling it will hinge on whether groups focussed on western terrorism are allowed to flourish in Afghanistan again and (god forbid) another attack in the US (or the UK) at some point. There are lots of reminders of 9/11 at the moment coming up to the the 20th anniversary. I was 21 years old when it happened and here we are 20 years later with the Taliban back in power. All you can do is pray everyone remains as safe as they can be in Afghanistan and the west.      

25 minutes ago, Sarah Kelly said:

As a Brit I am a bit reluctant to criticise another nations leader. I can also under-stand why the "forever wars" have not been popular in the US with the heart breaking loss of military personal; however, it is hard to defend how Biden has gone about this and the pictures on TV have been awful. There are many interpreters that helped the American and British army at great personal risk who will now be killed because they were not evacuated on time. The women in the country can forget all about their dreams of getting an education or having a career and will go back to being chattels which makes me feel so sad for them. The British could not have stayed and held off the Taliban on their own so had no choice but to withdraw as well (although Johnson could have done much better with getting people out as well). I also worry that we will all be less safe in the western world due to this. For Biden I have a feeling it will hinge on whether groups focussed on western terrorism are allowed to flourish in Afghanistan again and (god forbid) another attack in the US (or the UK) at some point. There are lots of reminders of 9/11 at the moment coming up to the the 20th anniversary. I was 21 years old when it happened and here we are 20 years later with the Taliban back in power. All you can do is pray everyone remains as safe as they can be in Afghanistan and the west.      

The war hasnt been 20 years and it isn't over now. It's literally a forever war because it's against a vile ideology. On September 10th 2001 no American would have said that they were at war but the other side already was at war while planning the attacks for years. The US is out of Afghanistan and now it will turn into a terrorist safe haven again. Worse than that. They have US military equipment, stranded Americans and allies that they can use as hostages and some countries are accepting them as legitimate leaders while they scream "death to America" go door to door killing people and taking women as s** slaves. The new administration is making the US look weak and pathetic

• Like 1

13 families will miss their sons, daughters, fathers, mothers or siblings. 13 families destroyed because Biden didn't think that evacuating civilians in time was important. RIP to all these young people who just wanted to help and serve. The marines were almost finished with a 7 month deployment on a ship and would have been home by now. 1 marine will miss the birth of his first child in 3 weeks. 

Screenshot-20210829-191822-Instagram.jpg

Screenshot-20210829-193105-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20210829-191855-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20210829-192334-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20210829-192119-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20210829-192148-Instagram.jpgScreenshot-20210829-193409-Instagram.jpg

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This isn't a party politics issue. Republican and Democrats have failed horribly on this issue.

That's true. But right now.Biden is the comander in chief. He should be the one taking responsibility instead of blaming everyone else. And let's be real if this happened under Trump no one would say it's not a party issue. 

For the past month I have been listening to veteran podcasts, twitch streams, ig streams and others and NO one was surprised. Everyone saw this coming. Why were they so ill prepared? 

I mean look at this ****...

On 8/24/2021 at 9:06 PM, Brock said:

The guy still has almost 3 1/2 years left. Remember, Trump created this mess and probably set this all up. Yes, Biden and his team should have been able to see through the lies and that is disappointing. 

Let’s be real, 20 years later, given the best military training and fancy weapons, they still failed to stand up for themselves. If the citizens are truly against the Taliban, they would have defended themselves at all costs. Obviously they didn’t. I truly do feel sorry for them, don’t get me wrong. I think about the good people there every day.  I’m sure there’s so much I don’t know or can begin to understand. Unless the plan was to make Afghanistan a US territory, if 20 years couldn’t make a lasting change, what would? And now we have terrorist groups brewing in our own country that call themselves “patriots”. We need to heal our country before we can successfully heal others.

Not sure why people think he can just magically fix it all overnight. I’m still very hopeful Biden can turn things around. It will just take time. 

You sir are ******* stupid. “Trump probably created this situation” is probably the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard someone say. You are literally the problem in this country. So sick of these uninformed gays who think they know anything about politics. Your sources are probably Pink news and CNN. Literally go drink bleach and do the world a favor 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Ritatdad said:

That's true. But right now.Biden is the comander in chief. He should be the one taking responsibility instead of blaming everyone else. And let's be real if this happened under Trump no one would say it's not a party issue. 

For the past month I have been listening to veteran podcasts, twitch streams, ig streams and others and NO one was surprised. Everyone saw this coming. Why were they so ill prepared? 

I mean look at this ****...

Oh dont get me wrong, I understand but there has to come a point where the back and forth stops. This is the result of republicans starting a war, democrats not addressing the issue and then back and forthing.

Ultimately, this loss of live was to be expected after years of prioritising military power over everything else. Its been an issue that has been brought up in every election. The sooner American politicians realise that this is where the *** for tat has left them, the sooner the issues can be solved.

1 minute ago, Mike08183 said:

I have to respond again because man you are really ******* dumb. I hope you get *** cancer and die. The fact that people like you still walk this earth filled with such stupidity and a very low IQ. You were probably that kid that got his *** beat in high school for being so *** **** stupid. Go find a window and jump out 

Reported.

3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh dont get me wrong, I understand but there has to come a point where the back and forth stops. This is the result of republicans starting a war, democrats not addressing the issue and then back and forthing.

Ultimately, this loss of live was to be expected after years of prioritising military power over everything else. Its been an issue that has been brought up in every election. The sooner American politicians realise that this is where the *** for tat has left them, the sooner the issues can be solved.

Reported.

Lol idgaf i barely come on this site and when i do it’s to troll all the idiots who obviously have no life and just sit on this site all day worried about their reputation lmao. Losers 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Reported.

Going into Afghanistan Was the right move at the time and everyone at the time agreed. It went wrong after they started focusimg on Iraq. It made sense to keep a small force there to avoid whats happening now. It made sense to have BAF so they can do military Operations if needed.  The problem is that this should have been done a decade ago and with a small force left behind to make sure the Taliban don't return and destroy the counrty and start plotting against the US again. The Main reason why the Afghanistan army gave up is because the US left BAF overnight and they had no air Support anymore. Biden even admittef that he knew this was going to happen and that he was just surprised how fast It was. If you want to **** off and let them build back an islsmic state Funded by China then... fine I guess but at least removes all your equipment and evacuate all SIV candidates, allies, citizens and other people who need help before you pull out the troops. After the 31st there will be ZERO US Bases or troops there. What do you think will happen to all the people who are still trapped there? Especially after the US gave the Talibsn a list of names of important people. Also, you are the leader of the free World and commander of the most powerful military... don't act like a beaten dog and negotiated with terrorist. At least Trump did it from a position of confidence and Power. I saw a meme yesterday saying "building, back, begger" referring to Biden. It's pathetic.

1 hour ago, Mike08183 said:

Lol idgaf i barely come on this site and when i do it’s to troll all the idiots who obviously have no life and just sit on this site all day worried about their reputation lmao. Losers 

You troll a Britney Spears fansite and have the gall to claim others have no life? You're disgusting for telling someone to go kill themselves in several different ways. You're a ******* maga rat so what else is to be expected of you little sh#t stains.

Go congregate where the incel right wingers do , like Parler or something and gtfo of this site. Trash

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block