"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

Britney's dancers who you like and why?

Okay who brought this thread up so they could talk about Sarah Mitchell?Britney Spears GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

actually I used to always watch the Piece of Me dancers Instagram lives they would do on show nights. I still follow Jae, Mikey,  Lake, Michael, and Kaylee. It was fun to watch them all behind the scenes. They were very tight.

Britney has amazing chemistry with Chase Benz. I love them dancing together! 

3 hours ago, JoJo Online said:

👀👀👀

2 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

What? Can u elaborate please?

2 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Not you dropping this bombshell and then fleeing the thread!

BGbByFI.gif

Spill sis! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

ok so two of the guys in that picture frequent miami often, and they sometimes go to these parties at either twist or score or some events done by score and well... i live here.

Happy Marion Cotillard GIF

• Love 1

I remember Mikey from back in the day here in West Palm.  He danced backup for a lot of drag queens at a gay club I went to often, and even worked at for a bit.  He always seemed very quiet though.  

Years later I went to Puerto Rico to meet some friends.  It was around the time the original Make Me video was being recorded.  My friend was telling me how he knew a guy who pole danced in the video.  I pointed out Mikey in the pic from set and asked my friend if he remembered Mikey.  He didn’t.

A few nights later we went to this hole in the wall restaurant I tried my first day there.  We go to sit down and who do I see sitting at the table near us?  Mikey!  I politely interrupted his dinner and asked if he used to dance for these certain drag queens and he confirmed it was him.  We chatted a few minutes before I apologized for interrupting his dinner.  He said he had just arrived that day and was in a break from Piece of Me.Animated GIF

Spoiler

Change Beyoncé to Britney.  :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: