Britney's top 5 biggest selling weeks per album (US)

...Baby One More Time:

Week 50: 480K

Week 49: 440K

Week 48: 318K

Week 12: 273K

Week 47: 241K

How the women managed to sell almost half a million copies in week 49, legendary things right here :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Oops!...I Did It Again:

Week 1: 1,319M

Week 2: 612K

Week 3: 443K

Week 32: 405K

Week 4: 370K

Britney:

Week 1: 746K

Week 3: 451K

Week 7: 424K

Week 2: 337K

Week 6: 299K

In The Zone:
Week 1: 609K
Week 2: 251K
Week 5: 215K
Week 6: 205K
Week 4: 158K

Blackout:
Week 1: 290K
The rest is unknown
Circus:
Week 1: 505K
Week 2: 201K
Week 3: 196K
Week 4: 196K
Week 5: N/A

Femme Fatale:
Week 1: 276K
Week 2: 75K
The rest is unknown

Britney Jean:
Week 1: 107K
The rest is unknown

Glory:
Week 1: 111K
The rest is unknown

According to the albums sold, Britney market in the US is only 42% while still managing to sell more than 47M albums as her streams are growing she will be making a lot more albums equivalents in near future. 
According to the predictions, Britney will surpass 50M album sales by mid next year. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Fun fact. Blackout was supposed to debut at #1. But The Eagles were releasing an album at the same week that was supposed to be sold exclusively at Wal Mart. But albums that were sold exclusively through only one retail company didn’t count towards the Billboards chart. Well until billboard changed the rule that week because The Eagles ended up selling a crazy amount of records on their first week. So yeah, **** billboard. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lil-Jay said:

Omg so cool, I love statistics like these:wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

Where did you find this info, where is the source? Can I see every week for BOMT or OIDIA?

Billboard :emma:

And I am obsessed with sales so I apparently know everything on Britney sales + I work with sony so have connections in RCA too. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, britney_rocks said:

Fun fact. Blackout was supposed to debut at #1. But The Eagles were releasing an album at the same week that was supposed to be sold exclusively at Wal Mart. But albums that were sold exclusively through only one retail company didn’t count towards the Billboards chart. Well until billboard changed the rule that week because The Eagles ended up selling a crazy amount of records on their first week. So yeah, **** billboard. 

Well, Eagles sold 750K something but it shouldn't have been counted as it was Walmart exclusive but sadly last minute rule change happened. 

• Love 1
Just now, britney_rocks said:

Yep, Britney should’ve had 7 consecutive #1 studio albums, which would’ve been a record. 

It would've gotten broken with ease, literally most albums run no 1 now a re-recording of Taylor did making the 9th album, now charts are weird and a lot of artist are topping it but yes if Blackout became 1 she would've been again the youngest female to do so. 

2 hours ago, Matou said:

Since BJ it's a mess :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: Honorable mention to Blackout which did better than FF :neydedance_purple:

It didn't happen though, Blackout is now 2x plat in the US while FF already 2x plat 3 years ago. 

But, as Blackout is gaining streams 3x plat next year, Blackout sold around 4-5M in pure and same for FF a little more around 5.5M in pure. 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It didn't happen though, Blackout is now 2x plat in the US while FF already 2x plat 3 years ago. 

But, as Blackout is gaining streams 3x plat next year, Blackout sold around 4-5M in pure and same for FF a little more around 5.5M in pure. 

I know FF did better overall but I was talking about the biggest selling week between Blackout & FF.

You know, the reason of your thread sis :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Like 1
18 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

I really think they should have just made both albums number 1 that week due the rule change mid week 

• Like 1
On 8/25/2021 at 12:50 AM, S0ggyBiscuit said:

I heard Glory sales dropped by 80%in week 2, which means it sold less than 10k.

This article shows how behind the times her label/team/Larry were:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-britney-spears-glory-strategy-20160907-snap-story.html

Not from 600k+ in second week to 10k in second week :orangu_orangutan_ape:

OT: Whew, these are what you call, your honor, ALBUM SALES :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: