Olivia Rodrigo wears Britney Spears' dress in the "Brutal" music video

I can look at that picture of brinny all day everyday without getting tired..:mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

She's just too beautiful. A real life goddess indeed. 

No other woman will be as beautiful as her for me. Shes the only one. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Btw, that olivia girl, is that the grown up little girl Sia on Gaga's Enigma wig? Hmmmmm. She looks young and innocent tho. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
37 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Agreed! Idk why people are making it like a competition of who wore it best… :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: Like she’s referencing a Britney pop culture moment, something not all the new pop girls do. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: We should be proud that Britney’s impact is influencing some of the new generation. :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Not me saying it looked like it was from wish :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

you’re right. I agree! I’m sorry :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

• Haha 1

Well, it's not shocking TBH just like Madonna in the 80s and 90s shifted the industry B also did with her fashion moments, performances and music ITZ and Blackout will continue to inspire pop for generations. 

She made school uniform iconic, catsuit, diamond suit (it wasn't a suit but still) Britney will always continue to inspire just like Madonna does. 

• Love 2