Favourite hair colour on Britney?

2a410484f67b4f1681fd555bb29426b7.jpg
Remember the wigs that were snatched when these photos were released? This colour was everything on her! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

bs-brown-10-1437697818.jpg?quality=.8&he
Very natural looking on her and I love the dimension! 

2006-1-2000.jpg
Don’t talk to me if you don’t think she looks good with black hair :leaving_tiffany_pollard_walk_away_leaving_bye_walking_out_pink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_bag:

britney-spears-hair-2014-today-inline-19
I didn’t think I’d like the red on her but she looks so good with this colour. Yes it’s not the typical Britney colour but it works for her! 

60d4b4d2c72be.jpeg
The classic Britney hair. Long, blonde and wavy. I also don’t like when she goes that white looking blonde. I think the honey/beige blondes suit her so much more. 

What’s your favourite colour on her? I’d love to know! :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 8
44 minutes ago, JackSProductions said:

Obviously Blonde is what she’s known for and it’ll always be her colour. HOWEVER I love her natural colour and wish she’d go back to it.

E3-BA825-D-DA44-49-A0-992-F-36-E34836308

B4-B081-A1-D3-DD-4-E4-D-8299-749-C4-A3-E

EBB9-F28-E-0-D35-4455-A2-BC-BCDFCA4-A931

Wait that’s what her eyebrows naturally look like? Why the **** did she bleach her eyebrows omg they were GONE during the FFT

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I loved her hair on the onyx hotel tour. She looked so AMAZING there. She looks so good in medium short hair. Also early britney with that short blonde hair gives me marilyn monroe feels. I think she looks gorgeus in shorter hair. Throw away those extensions.

• Love 1