Circus Tour photographer speaks out

1 hour ago, gapeach704 said:

Honestly everything during the circus era was top notch..."comeback" Britney was such a mood...at least to the public.  Ugh.  I get so sad thinking about how much I enjoyed that time knowing what we know now. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

I figured she would be released from the conservatorship after the tour...just like she did....so I did buy tickets.

We can at least take comfort in the fact that she was happy at the time...or as happy as one could be in that situation.

She was back on top, seeing her boys, and dating Jason...With the knowledge that she was going to be freed once the tour wrapped.

It would have been a hopeful time for her.

It helped that Team CON wasn't so cheap during the Circus era...They saved their "hybrid business model" for FF. :surething_britney_eyeroll_rolling_eyes_um_okay:

• Haha 1
  • Like 6
16 hours ago, Tear the floor up up said:

WHAT IS THIS :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

not sure who she is, but during PRIDE month she recorded this to show how corporations are treating gay community to not really fight for their rights but only to make profits.. that's why she reads cue cards, misspells words and the ICONIC hi, gay :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, very_urban said:

He specifically mentioned that it seemed she liked having him around.

Did you miss the part where she asked him if he was gay and seemed bothered and he never got to be around her prior to the shows? He got to take photos but it was around his final dates of working with her. My guess is they told her she needed to take the photos but it’s evident she didn’t want to have him around when first meeting and we all know Britney knows how to put on a smile for cameras, regardless of how she feels. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated: