Circus Tour photographer speaks out

1 hour ago, Goten21 said:

Maybe she had requested a gay photographer and was disappointed when she found out he wasn’t.

It's interesting though that she wouldn't speak to him for months because he was straight. I thought Britney would have just cleared the air and worked with him but it looks like it made her deeply uncomfortable. I'm thinking this goes even beyond wanting to control her own identity/body? 

• Love 1

Not being shady but umm....this feels a bit attention grabby but i have questions that are a bit bigger question-related so if anyone wants to respond, please do.

So he was contracted to do personal photos but then they used him for concert photos? That seems like a breach of contract or arleast, it seems misleading?...

...but i think we need to really question how "southern" Jamie Spears is, because between accusations of racism and a history of him and Who targeting gay men, it seems very odd that Britney would turn her back on him for being married with kids, because he wasn't gay.

Keep in mind, Wade and Andre were let go from this tour, and Britney always had a good relationship with her dancers and always went to gay bars in 2006-2007

Part of me wonders if Jamie wasn't exactly shy with discriminating against people he knew Britney would be comfortable with, and given that he did her mother's book, part of me kinda feels like she thought he shared a mindset like her father 

15 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Or maybe she thought he was hot and wanted to know if he was gay or straight then he said he was married …

I thought that too maybe. Or maybe she didn’t want get too buddy buddy with the photographer bc she had a bf already. Was she dating Jason trawick yet?

21 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Not being shady but umm....this feels a bit attention grabby but i have questions that are a bit bigger question-related so if anyone wants to respond, please do.

So he was contracted to do personal photos but then they used him for concert photos? That seems like a breach of contract or arleast, it seems misleading?...

...but i think we need to really question how "southern" Jamie Spears is, because between accusations of racism and a history of him and Who targeting gay men, it seems very odd that Britney would turn her back on him for being married with kids, because he wasn't gay.

Keep in mind, Wade and Andre were let go from this tour, and Britney always had a good relationship with her dancers and always went to gay bars in 2006-2007

Part of me wonders if Jamie wasn't exactly shy with discriminating against people he knew Britney would be comfortable with, and given that he did her mother's book, part of me kinda feels like she thought he shared a mindset like her father 

It’s worldwide superstar Britney who changed her mind and he literally says in the video that the economy was bad back then hence he just went with it. It’s not far fetched at all

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Her website was A++ during that era.

I miss it!

Honestly everything during the circus era was top notch..."comeback" Britney was such a mood...at least to the public.  Ugh.  I get so sad thinking about how much I enjoyed that time knowing what we know now. :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Like 1