Circus Tour photographer speaks out

Just now, OceanLabyrinth said:

By enquiring if he was gay and then being disappointed that he wasn't, would imply she is far more comfortable around gay men than straight men. The fact it was her first question out of her mouth and didn't give a toss how personal it was or how it might be recieved, would also indicate she had some worries about a straight man being around her in her personal space. I think that's quite telling.

I agree and that’s why I shared this :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 3

I've followed this guy on IG for years because I love his portrait work. Never knew he was Britney's Circus tour photographer. I would love to know who selected him and why. He did an amazing job but definitely an interesting choice as he said, he's not a concert photographer.

"Are you gay?"

Love my HR violating queen!!! :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

weren't those uploaded to Facebook though? I remember back then you could still tag yourself in the pictures if you were quick enough, I'm still tagged in some :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao: 

The quality wasn’t the same, that’s for sure! They did post pictures of each show though. 

and yes to tagging yourself Blue Jays Kiss GIF by MLB

• Haha 1
20 minutes ago, OceanLabyrinth said:

By enquiring if he was gay and then being disappointed that he wasn't, would imply she is far more comfortable around gay men than straight men. The fact it was her first question out of her mouth and she didn't give a toss how personal it was or how it might be recieved, would also indicate she had some worries about a straight man being around her in her personal space and wanted to clear with him immediately. The fact she ignored him for months because she was uncomfortable that he was straight also underlines this fear. I think that's quite telling.

or maybe she didn't want to cause a divorce 

• Like 5