2001's "Playback" ABC Family Special in HQ brought by Britney Online

It's so uncomfortable hearing her talk about personal songs, but at the same time, denying that they are about her. It's obvious that Let Me Be, What It's Like to Be Me, Lonely, Overprotected are about her and her team, and her and her ****ty relationship with Justin. But her team and herself were selling the denial, the ideal woman, the role model, that she denied being. Everything has always been so complicated for Britney, but in part, it is her fault. And it is sad that it is so. I say because she realized how they judged her for things that others did not, eg: Pink at that time, but her public image was about perfection and idyllic life. It was a dangerous game for which to this day he pays the consequences.

1 hour ago, oscar0 said:

It's so uncomfortable hearing her talk about personal songs, but at the same time, denying that they are about her. It's obvious that Let Me Be, What It's Like to Be Me, Lonely, Overprotected are about her and her team, and her and her ****ty relationship with Justin. But her team and herself were selling the denial, the ideal woman, the role model, that she denied being. Everything has always been so complicated for Britney, but in part, it is her fault. And it is sad that it is so. I say because she realized how they judged her for things that others did not, eg: Pink at that time, but her public image was about perfection and idyllic life. It was a dangerous game for which to this day he pays the consequences.

so when Britney says the songs are not about her, people don't believe her (Britney album), and when she said the songs WERE about her personal life (Britney Jean), they also didn't believe her. So she just be compulsively lying for 20+ years :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don't think it's that hard to believe the Britney songs were not about her. She didn't even write Overprotected, she also didn't write What It's Like to Be Me, which is more, it was written by Justin Timberlake himself, so he just cynically wrote about his own "****ty" relationship? Well, co-wrote with no other than Wade Robson?

I don't doubt that personal experiences influence what people create, or the way it comes up, but I think artists have the capacity to write about stuff that is not autobiographical. It's like, it's not a rule that every songwriter or the author of a novel or book or whatever, has to forcefully write only about personal experiences, in fact, how lame that would be, if they lacked the ability to create and imagine different stories that have nothing to do with their lives.

And about being a role model, I mean, she's said millions and millions of times that she's never wanted or pretended to be a role model for anyone. I don't think she ever tried to be perfect or ideal, she was just doing her thing.

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

así que cuando Britney dice que las canciones no son sobre ella, la gente no le cree (álbum de Britney), y cuando ella dijo que las canciones ERA sobre su vida personal (Britney Jean), tampoco le creyeron. Así que ha estado mintiendo compulsivamente durante más de 20 años.: cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

No creo que sea tan difícil de creer que las canciones de Britney no fueran sobre ella. Ella ni siquiera escribió Sobreprotegido, tampoco escribió What It's Like to Be Me, que es más, fue escrito por el mismo Justin Timberlake, por lo que él simplemente escribió cínicamente sobre su propia relación "jodida". Bueno, ¿coescribió nada menos que con Wade Robson?

No dudo que las experiencias personales influyan en lo que la gente crea, o en la forma en que surge, pero creo que los artistas tienen la capacidad de escribir sobre cosas que no son autobiográficas. Es como, no es una regla que todo compositor o autor de una novela o libro o lo que sea, tenga que escribir con fuerza solo sobre experiencias personales, de hecho, qué tonto sería, si no tuviera la capacidad de crear e imaginar diferentes historias. que no tienen nada que ver con sus vidas.

Y sobre ser un modelo a seguir, quiero decir, ha dicho millones y millones de veces que nunca quiso o pretendió ser un modelo a seguir para nadie. No creo que alguna vez haya intentado ser perfecta o ideal, solo estaba haciendo lo suyo.

dude, she's a big liar. I think we all knew it by now and had accepted it. She has lied on many occasions, especially in his early days.