Is there a clearer telephone SOLO demo out there

rik

luuuuvvv the rough vocoder but can definitely see how it’s off putting to ppl because of how they final released version had such powerful vocals from both Lady Gaga and Beyoncé. Truth be told though, I’m obsessed with this demo so much. It’s incredible and pure Britney during blackout/circus with the vocal effects. I like that it’s very electro oriented in a way- but  a little more hip-pop.  It’s lower quality but there’s something purely Britney- even the tempo is slightly faster. It’s her own. 

but another version (and perhaps multiple) have released with clearer vocals. Not sure if they’re officially mastered or ever since slightly, or simply a fan made one? Idk 

anyone know if a solo cleaned up version of Britney’s exists out there with crisper and cleaner vocals?

@SlayOut @SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN   @I Always Sing Live @Slayer   @PokemonSpears 

• Love 1
44 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

I couldnt find a good solo version but the best version I know of is this mashup with Gaga and Beyonce 

I’ve heard this! It’s alright and I love the idea of Beyoncé and Britney being on a track together 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Idk if there’s a higher quality Telephone demo, ask Gaga!

BGbByFI.gif

Omfg LMAO not u running away FROM MOI

but fr I am listening to it on a blue tooth speaker and almost want this on vinyl idk why it screams classic Britney during that time 

even underneath the vocoder and processing, Britney’s personality somehow is present 

@Y2KLady

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Idk if there’s a higher quality Telephone demo, ask Gaga!

BGbByFI.gif

Gags called me and all she kept talking about was how she was once in a room of 100 ppl and how only one believed in her. I couldn’t even get a word in

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Stefani said:

A robotic mess. They went overboard with the vocoder. Darkchild's production slaps as usual though. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

It’s honestly such a robotic mess but I genuinely love it wow

14 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

I think whoever produced or wrote the song said that there’s a better final demo version, but it never leaked and they had no intentions of leaking it themselves… :( 

well they better change their mind (no seas Cortes) soon

Them to me tho:

Same vibe no cap

20 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

But you were the one in the room she believed!

BGbByFI.gif

:yesplease_yas_agree_preach: ur right 

Apparently the leaked version we have was messed with (I think they put a slight autotune over the entire song?)

I believe this was a snippet leaked by iLeaks who was selling the song at the time. As you can hear, it’s a lot clearer than the full version we have

In conclusion: it exists, but hasn’t been circulated for 11 years

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Circuit said:

Apparently the leaked version we have was messed with (I think they put a slight autotune over the entire song?)

I believe this was a snippet leaked by iLeaks who was selling the song at the time. As you can hear, it’s a lot clearer than the full version we have

In conclusion: it exists, but hasn’t been circulated for 11 years

OMF it’s so much clearer. This legit could’ve even been her verse if they wanted to include her in with Beyoncé and Gags

do you think it’ll ever leak? I genuinely love it 

https://soundcloud.app.goo.gl/ode6xnpyNCbWq5GE9

i made this a few years ago and everyone slept on it because I used Myah Marie’s vocals

basically I took Gaga, Beyonce, and Myah Marie and used them as BGVs for Britney. I took Britney’s “clear vocals” and remastered the vocoder demo and combined everything to get something a little more that sounded a little more polished. the only time it’s 100% Myah is the first “hello hello” because I can not STAND the way the auto tune sounds on Britney’s version right there