Who is/are B's current psychiatrist(s)?

It didn't seem to need to be private when Benson was her doc.  I am not trying to be intrusive, but who can be trusted to do right by B?  The new docs?

Also curious as to why a white collar defense attorney who represents medical professionals (and is representing an unnamed person)  is involved in the conservatorship....it is not criminal proceedings.

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

shouldn't we leave this out of the conversation? that is very private, i don't think Britney would appreciate us digging so much. this can be very personal and sensitive and could be bad for her.

I agree 1000%. I have a relative who practices Psychiatry and they have told me that doctors CANNOT DISCUSS ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ANY PATIENT PUBLICLY. If they do they could lose their medical license or worse. The doctors assigned to her will NEVER state if they are publicly. It is for these reasons that I feel we should close this thread. Asking these questions is wrong and searching for the answer is an INVASION OF PRIVACY. Medical records in the case have always been sealed because they are MEDICAL RECORDS. Releasing them would be a giant violation of HIPPA.

• Love 2