Britney flaunts figure in green dress

7 hours ago, Urbanney said:

ok we used to always praise her for not being wasteful like other celebrities and reusing a lot of her clothes/stuff. but looking back, she probably basically had no choice bc Jamie and Team Con wouldn't let her buy anything

29 minutes ago, Style. said:

This is so sad! I always blamed her family!

Might be but homegirl has an awful sense of style lol. And from what we saw she has a lot of clothes lol.

Good style can be achieved even when you are broke. You just need to have that "talent"

I can relate to Britney though hahah

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Easy There said:

Might be but homegirl has an awful sense of style lol. And from what we saw she has a lot of clothes lol.

Good style can be achieved even when you are broke. You just need to have that "talent"

I can relate to Britney though hahah

They literally auctioned off a piece originally worn by Marlyn Monroe from Britney’s closet after the conservatorship. I wouldn’t be surprised if she straight up isn’t allowed designer clothing.

• Like 2
21 hours ago, femmepop said:

She looks so pretty in green!!!

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ 

p.s. I know most people cringe at the quality of her posts/pictures but I actually LOVE and find it so interesting that everything is so raw and unfiltered. I mean everyone else is so polished and curated, Britney doesn't care and I love her for that :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

And ironically, people have the audacity to call her manufactured and plastic. :gunney:

• Love 1
21 hours ago, femmepop said:

She looks so pretty in green!!!

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ 

p.s. I know most people cringe at the quality of her posts/pictures but I actually LOVE and find it so interesting that everything is so raw and unfiltered. I mean everyone else is so polished and curated, Britney doesn't care and I love her for that :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I agree 100%!!  I fell in love with Britney the pop star for obvious reasons.  However, I fell in love with Britney the person because she’s always been relatable in the way she’s so raw and unfiltered.  Well, when she can be.  Introducing Britney Spears GIF

• Like 1

I saw this vid and immediately knew it was the Hervé Léger gown from 2011. Right around the time the Femme Fatale era launched. Brit Brit went through a phase where all Jaimie would approve she would wear was Hervé Léger. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Britney-Spears-Tonight-Show-Jay-Leno-Pic  

Britney_Spears_sons_Jayden_James_Sean_Pr

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-HAIR-570.jpg?4

britney-spears-green-dress

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-570.jpg?7

fotonoticia_20110802180258_420.webp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2ChWUkf6u1-mGMaYe3-9

0_FOXs-The-X-Factor-Season-Two.jpg

Spoiler

It’s worth noting that she inspired other stars at the time as bandage dresses (specifically Hervé Léger) were really popular 

britney-spears-kim-kardashian-same-red-d
beyonce-britney-spears.jpg?w=980&q=75

iconic fashionable queen :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Love 4
On 8/24/2021 at 5:58 PM, Zack Nasty said:

I saw this vid and immediately knew it was the Hervé Léger gown from 2011. Right around the time the Femme Fatale era launched. Brit Brit went through a phase where all Jaimie would approve she would wear was Hervé Léger. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

Britney-Spears-Tonight-Show-Jay-Leno-Pic  

Britney_Spears_sons_Jayden_James_Sean_Pr

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-HAIR-570.jpg?4

britney-spears-green-dress

o-BRITNEY-SPEARS-570.jpg?7

fotonoticia_20110802180258_420.webp

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT2ChWUkf6u1-mGMaYe3-9

0_FOXs-The-X-Factor-Season-Two.jpg

Hide contents

It’s worth noting that she inspired other stars at the time as bandage dresses (specifically Hervé Léger) were really popular 

britney-spears-kim-kardashian-same-red-d
beyonce-britney-spears.jpg?w=980&q=75

iconic fashionable queen :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

My gawdd she served so many flawless looks!! So gorgeous!! 😍😍