Britney flaunts figure in green dress

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

britney-spears-herve-leger.jpg

time travel-ney

ok we used to always praise her for not being wasteful like other celebrities and reusing a lot of her clothes/stuff. but looking back, she probably basically had no choice bc Jamie and Team Con wouldn't let her buy anything

• Like 9

“I wasn’t good. I was great.” #FreedBritney

46 minutes ago, femmepop said:

She looks so pretty in green!!!

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ 

p.s. I know most people cringe at the quality of her posts/pictures but I actually LOVE and find it so interesting that everything is so raw and unfiltered. I mean everyone else is so polished and curated, Britney doesn't care and I love her for that :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

this 100x

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

ok we used to always praise her for not being wasteful like other celebrities and reusing a lot of her clothes/stuff. but looking back, she probably basically had no choice bc Jamie and Team Con wouldn't let her buy anything

I think about this often; and she’s had the same car for ages too.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yep, it’s either the iPhone 7 or 8. Monitoring software works best and is easier to hide on older models. 

i ask cause she said she just got a new phone in her court heating on june 23rd. would she get an old phone purposely? are they that cheap?

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

i ask cause she said she just got a new phone in her court heating on june 23rd. would she get an old phone purposely? are they that cheap?

Could be an iPhone SE (2020) which uses the same build as the 8.

• Like 2

I love Britney but all her content lately has been about:

Clothes

Her Body

Twirling

Its great she promotes exercise and self-care but it often feels like a hallow attempt to showcase her body again. 

I’m all for body positivity, but there’s more to someone’s self-worth than your body and achievements.

I’m know what she can share is limited, understandably, but Britney with the heart and with a cause is missing. That’s all I wanted to share. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, SPEED28 said:

Serious question… did she get breast implants? 

Maybe she finally got the IUD out and her hormones are fluctuating. ***** can get a little bigger/smaller during certain times of the month. 

and I hope she wasn’t feeling self conscious she touched her stomach a lot in these videos. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, femmepop said:

She looks so pretty in green!!!

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ 

p.s. I know most people cringe at the quality of her posts/pictures but I actually LOVE and find it so interesting that everything is so raw and unfiltered. I mean everyone else is so polished and curated, Britney doesn't care and I love her for that :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I just want to look at her in 4k :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Get yourself the new iPhone that’ll be released next month, queen :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 4
7 hours ago, Urbanney said:

This is so sad! I always blamed her family!