Britney flaunts figure in green dress

1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

britney-spears-herve-leger.jpg

time travel-ney

ok we used to always praise her for not being wasteful like other celebrities and reusing a lot of her clothes/stuff. but looking back, she probably basically had no choice bc Jamie and Team Con wouldn't let her buy anything

• Like 9
46 minutes ago, femmepop said:

She looks so pretty in green!!!

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ 

p.s. I know most people cringe at the quality of her posts/pictures but I actually LOVE and find it so interesting that everything is so raw and unfiltered. I mean everyone else is so polished and curated, Britney doesn't care and I love her for that :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

this 100x

• Love 7
11 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

ok we used to always praise her for not being wasteful like other celebrities and reusing a lot of her clothes/stuff. but looking back, she probably basically had no choice bc Jamie and Team Con wouldn't let her buy anything

I think about this often; and she’s had the same car for ages too.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Yep, it’s either the iPhone 7 or 8. Monitoring software works best and is easier to hide on older models. 

i ask cause she said she just got a new phone in her court heating on june 23rd. would she get an old phone purposely? are they that cheap?

• Like 1

I love Britney but all her content lately has been about:

Clothes

Her Body

Twirling

Its great she promotes exercise and self-care but it often feels like a hallow attempt to showcase her body again. 

I’m all for body positivity, but there’s more to someone’s self-worth than your body and achievements.

I’m know what she can share is limited, understandably, but Britney with the heart and with a cause is missing. That’s all I wanted to share. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, SPEED28 said:

Serious question… did she get breast implants? 

Maybe she finally got the IUD out and her hormones are fluctuating. ***** can get a little bigger/smaller during certain times of the month. 

and I hope she wasn’t feeling self conscious she touched her stomach a lot in these videos. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, femmepop said:

She looks so pretty in green!!!

🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️🧚‍♀️ 

p.s. I know most people cringe at the quality of her posts/pictures but I actually LOVE and find it so interesting that everything is so raw and unfiltered. I mean everyone else is so polished and curated, Britney doesn't care and I love her for that :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I just want to look at her in 4k :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Get yourself the new iPhone that’ll be released next month, queen :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Haha 4