Describe this photo in one word

8 hours ago, Anna Karina said:

These pictures are amazing!

I know I might have been the only one, but I really liked her performance, even back then in 2007. There was potential for more, sure, but I admired her for being so badass and brave to step on stage in her mental state back then. I liked her outfit, her make-up and her body. I was 13 and had a similar body, her performance gave me confidence - well, until I saw what everyone else had to say about her :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde: The media has always been terrible to her, but it was disgusting after her performance. I bet no one of those ugly *** reporters would ever have been able to pull something off that is at least half as good as this was.

She was massively insecure for sure, which made her performance less powerful compared to the practice videos, but her stage presence was still there. In one word: Iconic.

Reveal hidden contents

But the hair was atrocious... everything would have been better, short hair, her hair without extensions, shaved hair, a wig, a mop, whatever :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: They did her dirty. I read a million different stories why it was like that - sometimes it was Britney's fault, other times the hairdresser's and I frankly don't care.

You're not the only one. I also liked the performance. I was 15 at the time:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

The media coverage after the performance was so disgusting I was so ready fight someone :beat_fighting_punching_hitting_angry:

• Love 1