Britney on IG: "I’ve been thinking about life and what my version of success is"

On 8/23/2021 at 11:36 PM, Jordan Miller said:

You know, one question I ask every artist at the end of an interview is what they consider success to be. I started doing that cause I want to publish a book or something one day with all the responses. Cool that she answered this.

I wouldn't quote anything on her insta as what Britney says. The last time she truly spoke via her court testimony, which was heroic after all she has been through.

• Like 1

Though I wrote about this in another topic...

In the caption of this post, she says that she needs to go outside. 
She also emphasizes that she is wearing a white dress, and further says that color reflects the person.
Naturally, white is the color of justice, and she also recommends the crew of the Las Vegas show for four years to wear bright clothes. 
I think she is metaphorically suggesting that the Vegas show crew should testify in court to do justice in order to get her out of the conservatorship. 
She's smart.

Here’s a minute of me in my new white dress 🙄👗🙄 !!!

I got me some red heels 👠 … I never had red heels before 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ 🌹👠 !!!! I went to a reggae party 🎉 … a band played and the music was really cool !!! I’ve been thinking about life and what my version of success is … to me it’s knowing I’ve used my heart over my head and it’s hard sometimes because of ego … but sometimes ego is protection !!!! I gotta get the hell out of here … ok … I’m talking nonsense 😂😂😂 !!! Either way … me in my white dress !!! I was thinking about when I did shows in Vegas … the four years I was there I went out only two times !!!! Unfortunately I’m not lying 🤷🏼‍♀️🙄 but that’s not why I’m sharing this with you guys … it was the only one time I wore a white costume !!!! I know it sounds weird but to my surprise I believe the colors you wear reflect back to you in a way 🌈🌈🌈 !!!! Psss I’m not sure anybody on my crew ever wore color in the four years I was there …. in other words …. people it may be uncool but let’s start wearing bright colors 😂😂😂🤓🤓🤓 !!!!

Britney Spears Ex Back-Up Singer Sent a Statement to Britney's Legal Team Backing Up Her Testimony - Britney Spears - BreatheHeavy | Exhale
https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/topic/796574-britney-spears-ex-back-up-singer-sent-a-statement-to-britneys-legal-team-backing-up-her-testimony/