Britney on IG: "I’ve been thinking about life and what my version of success is"

Britney-Spears-2016-vma-billboard-1548-1

If you're curious how Britney Spears grossed an estimated $138 million across almost 250 performances of her long-running Las Vegas showBritney: Piece of Me, the singer revealed the secret to her success in an Instagram post on Monday (Aug. 23). Turns out it was all work and almost zero play.

"I was thinking about when I did shows in Vegas ... the four years I was there I went out only two times !!!! Unfortunately I'm not lying," Spears said of the hard grind she was on between 2013 and 2017. Wearing a white minidress and red heels in a short video accompanying her latest message, Spears was psyched about her new shoes and a party she recently attended.

"I got me some red heels … I never had red heels before ‍♀️♀️♀️ !!!! I went to a reggae party … a band played and the music was really cool !!!" she wrote. "I’ve been thinking about life and what my version of success is … to me it’s knowing I’ve used my heart over my head and it’s hard sometimes because of ego … but sometimes ego is protection !!!! I gotta get the hell out of here … ok … I’m talking nonsense !!! Either way … me in my white dress !!"

It was the latest heart-on-sleeve post from Spears, who is slowly working to unravel the tight strictures imposed on her as part of an ongoing 13-year conservancy. She also noted that the dress she was modeling was the only time she wore a white costume during the run of the show, revealing her philosophy on the importance of color along the way.

"I know it sounds weird but to my surprise I believe the colors you wear reflect back to you in a way," she wrote. "Psss I’m not sure anybody on my crew ever wore color in the four years I was there …. in other words …. people it may be uncool but let’s start wearing bright colors."

Billboard from her IG

Britney Spears' Las Vegas residency was all work and no play. The 39 year old singer revealed in an Instagram video on Monday that she only went out twice during her residency. "I was thinking about when I did shows in Vegas... the four years I was there I went out only two times. Unfortunately, I'm not lying," she captioned her post in part. The "Piece of Me" singer earned an estimated $138 million across her 250 performances in Las Vegas between 2013 and 2017.

Britney Spears Says She Only Went Out Twice During 4Year Las Vegas Residency (yahoo.com)

Britney Spears says she only went out TWICE during four-year long residency in Las Vegas | Daily Mail Online

Britney Spears Reveals She Went Out Just Twice During Four-Year Las Vegas Residency (newsweek.com)

Britney Spears Says Las Vegas Residency Was All Work, No Play: ‘I Went Out Only Two Times’ (msn.com)

Britney Spears On Her Las Vegas Residency: 'I Went Out Only Two Times' (uproxx.com)

?? She’s definitely had red heels before. If Britney is giving Cassie material to put in the caption, I feel like that’s pretty much proof it’s heavily monitored and or edited. As in, Britney intentionally gives Cassie false information to make it furtherly obvious these captions don’t directly come from her or Cassie just straight up thinks of something from thin air OR she’s being hella subliminal with white representing purity and red heels representing taking charge

cus the bxch has worn both a white fit and has owned a pair of red heels. In fact, she had a whole FF interview about her loving red heels 

• Like 1
Just now, Goten21 said:

?? She’s definitely had red heels before. If Britney is giving Cassie material to put in the caption, I feel like that’s pretty much proof it’s heavily monitored and or edited. As in, Britney intentionally gives Cassie false information to make it furtherly obvious these captions don’t directly come from her?

cus the bxch has worn both a white fit and has owned a pair of red heels, it’s just beyond me atp lol

On 8/25/2021 at 5:42 AM, jennyj said:

Sometimesney, Luckyney, and BTMYHney crying right now :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

tenor.giflucky-by-britney-spears-gif.gif?w=387&h=
tumblr_o3dn5psWjn1r608gvo1_500.gif

She literally popularized white pants back then dd

• Love 1