Britney on IG: "I’ve been thinking about life and what my version of success is"

Just now, Jordan Miller said:

You know, one question I ask every artist at the end of an interview is what they consider success to be. I started doing that cause I want to publish a book or something one day with all the responses. Cool that she answered this.

Still waiting for your exclusive interview with her :wontcry_tears_crying_sad: 

• Like 1

Guys, what I feel she's saying in this post is...

She's lying or making up a story about going to a reggae party. She put on a dress and stayed at home, because that's all she can/ are allowed to do. 

That's why she mentions the "went out just two times in Vegas... unfortunately I'm not lying". Shes telling us she is not free to go out and do what ever she wants. She has the dress, but no where to go. 

Meaning she's not allowed or able to go out. So she put on the dress and showed it of in her house. So the reggae party is just made up, in like a obvious way.

Shes making a point with this post.

• Love 1
  • Like 4
50 minutes ago, Call Me The Bubbler said:

Guys, what I feel she's saying in this post is...

She's lying or making up a story about going to a reggae party. She put on a dress and stayed at home, because that's all she can/ are allowed to do. 

That's why she mentions the "went out just two times in Vegas... unfortunately I'm not lying". Shes telling us she is not free to go out and do what ever she wants. She has the dress, but no where to go. 

Meaning she's not allowed or able to go out. So she put on the dress and showed it of in her house. So the reggae party is just made up, in like a obvious way.

Shes making a point with this post.

So why not just saying things? If she’s in control there's really no need to use all these methapors for a IG post:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

34 minutes ago, toysoldier88 said:

So why not just saying things? If she’s in control there's really no need to use all these methapors for a IG post:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Britney knows what's up. And sometimes she says things flat out and gets very direct, but sometimes I feel like she's being very tongue in cheek about it - like in this post. "It" being her situation and what she's going thru and experiencing. And I'm here for it. I personally feel like it shows she's very aware of the discussions happening around her and she has so much she would like to tell us. But sometimes she just give us these tidbits and captions that kinda have a wink wink to'em. And I feel like that's very much the Britney way if doing it. And I'm here for it.

I cant wait til she's freed and can let it all hang out

• Like 1