New Fragrance! Electric Fantasy

They sure know how to sell stuff.

I think new releases are interesting though, how they choose the name and the bottle and the tagline and pictures to got with it, etc. I just wish I could actually smell all these perfumes and, most importantly, that Britney were on board.

That picture is as real as the black jacket and panties from the My Prerogative cover or the bird in Believe perfume commercial... A MESS !

The Simpsons Photoshop GIF

Also 2 weeks ago I was at my friends's house outside Paris and they brought me to this mall and there was a very cheap store like "everything for less than 5 euros" or something like that and behind the cashier I saw Curious I was in shock since it was the VERY FIRST time I've seen a Britney perfume here in France...and of course in was in the cheapest store ever. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

25 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

It's getting harder to find her perfumes now. At least where I live there isn't much apart from curious and fantasy the original. I can't seem to find anything else. I would have to buy it on Ebay. 

They might have it at kohl’s, Macy’s, CVS, RiteAid, Walgreens etc

Im gonna try to get my collection up..I’ll just get the old ones for now so I don’t support Colon 

• 4 weeks later...