New Fragrance! Electric Fantasy

I am an avid collector of her perfumes,I even had a blog dedicated to them. I just can't keep up with them. Financially and the fact it's not in the U.S. I'm so sad. 

I would love to buy them.

RADIANCE NEEDS A REBOOT. that fragrance line is amazing. I love the bottle too. Even though a lot of people think it's cheap looking.IM SO OVER FANTASY. It's overly sweet scent is very teenie bopper and radiance was right up my alley.  

7 hours ago, chaotic88 said:

'New' pic

The blackout theme was added by the page

That face is DEFINITELY photoshopped on a different body. The posture is off and the mic looks like it wasn't there to begin with.

Is team con this desperate they're photoshoping database pictures they have onto bodies to pass them as new? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Britney671 said:

I am an avid collector of her perfumes,I even had a blog dedicated to them. I just can't keep up with them. Financially and the fact it's not in the U.S. I'm so sad. 

I would love to buy them.

RADIANCE NEEDS A REBOOT. that fragrance line is amazing. I love the bottle too. Even though a lot of people think it's cheap looking.IM SO OVER FANTASY. It's overly sweet scent is very teenie bopper and radiance was right up my alley.  

YES! AT LEAST SOMEONE HAS THE B!LLS TO SAY IT- this bullll**** is financially draining

from 2007-2011 it was super easy to save up for a britney perfume cuz we knew there will maybe 1 a year. And it was HQ and beautiful. Now its 1 a month and pure and utter scheisse

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I feel like the only one that Britney really was involved with in a long time was prerogative fragrance. The rest are most likely using Britney name licensing or have a contract and just releasing a new fragrance. I doubt she even knows what everything is being released besides Jamie since he signs off on everything