New Fragrance! Electric Fantasy

51 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

I feel as if the rate of these releases has increased?? Or was it always like this? One right after the other?

well, I've lost track of the releases, especially with the Prerogative getting released too, but I actually kinda feel like they were due another Fantasy earlier this year, and that's why we're now getting two, but I'm not really sure when did Intense come out.

It was Intense then Festive or the other way around? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

Electric Fantasy by Britney Spears is a CONservative fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is James Spears. Top notes are Desperation, Greed and Cheese Grits; middle notes are Abuse, Corruption, Jealousy and Bourbon; base notes are Lies, Back Woodsy Notes and Monster Energy Drink.

jodie comer perfume GIF by BBC America

toxic music video GIF

Britney Spears Laughing GIF

• Haha 5

Well, I guess Team Con are capitalizing on current events to use the coin needed for media warfare and a big court case coming up? Should have used Mason Cooley's quote and called the perfume:

FANTASIST:

The realist lies for advantage. The fantasist lies to give his dreams a flavor of reality. Sniff it, wench.

HXRE.gif

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

Electric Fantasy by Britney Spears is a CONservative fragrance for women. The nose behind this fragrance is James Spears. Top notes are Desperation, Greed and Cheese Grits; middle notes are Abuse, Corruption, Jealousy and Bourbon; base notes are Lies, Back Woodsy Notes and Monster Energy Drink.

jodie comer perfume GIF by BBC America

toxic music video GIF

Britney Spears Laughing GIF

Back Woodsy Notes has me gasping 

• Haha 2