New Fragrance! Electric Fantasy

1 minute ago, samblakejacobs said:

I've searched for both of those fragrances, and can't find any information about it elsewhere. Why would  BSavenue only have this information (and pre-order)? It doesn't make sense.

Sheer is actually available in selected stores in the UK, and you can see actual pictures of Sheer Fantasy's bottle on IG. So I guess both fragrances are legit and they're just the first to announce. 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Sheer is actually available in selected stores in the UK, and you can see actual pictures of Sheer Fantasy's bottle on IG. So I guess both fragrances are legit and they're just the first to announce. 

Well, how about that. Our girl better get her billion dollars when she's free - and then release a new effin' line.

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
27 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

I've searched for both of those fragrances, and can't find any information about it elsewhere. Why would  BSavenue only have this information (and pre-order)? It doesn't make sense.

It's listed on Amazon France too

https://www.amazon.fr/Britney-Spears-Electric-Vaporisateur-Orientale/dp/B097NF6QYB/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=britney+electric+fantasy&qid=1629751119&sr=8-2#immersive-view_1629751126162

• Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

Who is buying these at this point? Not even the fans can keep up with probably 30+ perfumes so far, so I'm pretty sure the gp doesn't even know about half of the fantasies :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

well, according to fans, the previous released haven't even been available in the US

I ignore how much they sell in France or whatever they're putting these out, but if they keep coming, there really must be people buying them. I doubt they know they're Britney's, but who knows 

• Like 1

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here