New Fragrance! Electric Fantasy

36 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

apparently Sheer is coming out on September 8th and Electric on September 12thΒ 

I've searched for both of those fragrances, and can't find any information about it elsewhere. Why wouldΒ  BSavenue only have this information (and pre-order)? It doesn't make sense.

1 minute ago, samblakejacobs said:

I've searched for both of those fragrances, and can't find any information about it elsewhere. Why wouldΒ  BSavenue only have this information (and pre-order)? It doesn't make sense.

Sheer is actually available in selected stores in the UK, and you can see actual pictures of Sheer Fantasy's bottle on IG. So I guess both fragrancesΒ are legit and they're just the first to announce.Β 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Lady-Princess said:

Sheer is actually available in selected stores in the UK, and you can see actual pictures of Sheer Fantasy's bottle on IG. So I guess both fragrancesΒ are legit and they're just the first to announce.Β 

Well, how about that. Our girl better get her billion dollars when she's free - and then release a new effin' line.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, samblakejacobs said:

It's listed on Amazon France too

https://www.amazon.fr/Britney-Spears-Electric-Vaporisateur-Orientale/dp/B097NF6QYB/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=britney+electric+fantasy&qid=1629751119&sr=8-2#immersive-view_1629751126162

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, β™” monalisaney β™š said:

Who is buying these at this point? Not even the fans can keep up with probably 30+ perfumes so far, so I'm pretty sure the gp doesn't even know about half of the fantasies :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

well, according to fans, the previous released haven't even been available in the US

Β 

I ignore how much they sell in France or whatever they're putting these out, but if they keep coming, there really must be people buying them. I doubt they know they're Britney's, but who knowsΒ 

• Like 1