Was Don’t Keep me Waiting the original direction of Femme Fatale

rik

I read somewhere she wanted something more organic. I know I Wanna Go and 3 were recorded in the same sessions well before femme fatale (I wanna go being excluded  from the singles collection in 2009). 

I also read somewhere that Beyoncé’s coproducer and songwriter for 4, the album with Run the World moved on from Britney’s project In 2010 when changed to JIVE were made internally. 

I’m just wondering if anyone knows if Don’t Keep me Waiting was recorded before most tracks? And what was the original conception for it? Other than fulfilling a contract I am wondering what the creative process was behind this. @PokemonSpears  @SlayOut @Midnight

5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I just know it was recorded around February 2011

https://www.mtv.com/news/1659085/travis-barker-britney-spears/

I guess around that time Hit Boy told Billboard that he worked for Britney’s upcoming project, which was meant to be more urban. He even played some urban beats intended for Britney, but they changed everything last minute. Am I confusing Femme Fatale’s working process with Britney Jean’s? :gunney:

3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think you are :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

It was in late 2012 or so that he said so, and then Britney's management denied it, and they were like "the actual people that are working on the album are not speaking up" 

Yeah, such a shame they didn’t let her work with Hit-Boy. @Urbanneywould have happened and slayed the world! :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

Unpopular opinion: I hate Don’t Keep The Trash Waiting, Just Throw It! :emma:

• Haha 2