Ur experiences with the paranormal

I have few but I'll tell u the one from yesterday-

The last one happened when I wanted to come out of my house. I wanted to unlock the door and leave the house and through the door I could see a super tiny, pale person with so much hate in their eyes passing by. Scared the **** out of me BUT i still went out and locked the door. Today, I had a terrible morning- I spilled my hot coffee over my feet, I had to mop the floor, I broke a glass and have few cuts on my fingers. I went for a walk and a ******* rain got me soaking wet. I managed to save my phone from the water luckily

It reminded me of elementary school when I saw a kid that was (back then) about my age and her eyes were pure black. I **** you not. A creepy, dead black eyes. No facial expression, no movements. Just a black, dead stare that freezes you.

Idk wtf it is but it happened to me twice- back in elementary school and yesterday. Tho the person yesterday seemed older

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block