Jamie Spears: Britney's addiction and mental health problems were far worse than the public realized

6 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

I don't care what idiots like you "need."

Ya'll act like he was using her for money, when he is old and has lived in a trailer for most of the time he was her conservator. He wears ratty clothes, doesn't eat out, and isn't exactly preparing for some lavish future...

What Britney Spears, who most rational people will believe is not well, needs, is people who don't enable her, but also don't force their will on her... read what I actually said in my original post.

:eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe:

:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

:teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

WOW! This guy is trying all he can!! Even with mental health and addiction issues - SHE IS STILL A PERSON!! and as such is entitled to her rights! 

If all he cared about was Britney's well-being this NEVER would have gone this far.

Worst Dad ever!

• Love 1
  • Like 1

This saddens me.  It only brings more stigma and shame to mental health and addiction. 

It also minimizes Britneys experiences being placed under a c-ship. Regardless what she has been through she was deeply unhappy and suffered a lot according to herself.  That needs to be taken seriously. 

As someone who has followed this circus for the past 13 years - I refuse to see her being scrutinized in the tabloids again. It nearly damn killed her in the past. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Exhale+
6 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

How can she be addicted to alcohol if she has not been allowed to drink any alcohol since 2008 :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

I think once someone is an addict, they're always technically an addict, but they're "in recovery" when they're not using. It's sort of just semantics, but I think the point is that an addict always craves what they were addicted to? That part I'm not sure about. It might vary from person to person.

Either way, it seems HIGHLY irresponsible for an addict to be Britney's conservator, especially if they share the same addiction and ESPECIALLY if Jamie is still drinking, which he was according to one video of him DRINKING AND DRIVING in 2014. 

In fact, I think now is a good time to resurface that video:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪 

Britney doesn't strike me as an addict in any way. Her mental health issue had to to with many things which i am not qualified to make any judgement on. I'll say this. No one would have escaped undamaged what she went through. Its a miracle she survived and it has nothing to do with her alcoholic father she had to get into rehab. If anything, Jamie should be KISSING BRITNEYS FEET, for saving them from poverty and misery. Instead they treat her like she OWES THEM. So ******* mad at this ****ty narrative he , the loser and father of brit is throwing out there. Burn i  hell *******. That is where you going

I

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Well maybe she was addicted to it at some point before the conservatorship. Just because she isn’t allowed to drink alcohol doesn’t necessarily mean the addiction has gone away.

But anyway, if Jamie is saying alcoholics should be under conservatorships, maybe he’s on to something. I’ll start making arrangements to find him a conservator ASAP.

It’s been 13 f.u.c.k.i.n.g years the addition has left the building if it was an addiction in the first place. Don’t be stupid please 

He can’t be using the same reasoning as he had in 08. Things have change!! They change in the months he was with her, it’s been years Jamie stop it 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

I don't think she has any more addiction. She was probably addicted to pills years ago. Which is pretty common in Hollywood. 

Oh I don't believe Britney ever really ''struggled'' with addiction. I mean, if she is no better now than she was at a time when the conservatorship was something seen as 'necessary', then it has failed to do its job, but that was never the point of it.

Frankly, Britney was mid 20's in a party city, I don't believe she was addicted to anything, because drugs are a common thing; whether you're a pop icon or a regular person going to party in a city like LA. There's a difference between recreational drug use (I mean, if Britney's use is being questioned, where were K-Fed's Drug tests for smoking w**d and partying?) and addiction.

I don't think we can leave out the effect of far right evanglican christian effects on Jamie and Lynne either, between their roots as well as certain business managers. Lynne's book talks about how Jamie and ''a woman'' wanted to send JL to a nunery to have her baby in secret, as if it were shameful, Lou Taylor's connections with both Mercy Ministries and Churchome should say plenty. I fully believe, based on the beliefs of similar groups and organisations, that the concept of 'abstinence only' in regards to any substances was applied to Britney, and therefore all drug or substance use, even caffeine, was used to justify addiction. 

....but in the end, we can theorise all we want about the actions of others, Britney's health should be her business alone. 

Team Con don't get to say ''ALL HEALTH RELATED MATTERS SHOULD BE SEALED!' and then say ''oh if only you knew the facts because she is SOOOOO sick and addicted!'; its one or the other. Its a private matter, or its not, and if it is so easy to prove as factual, why wasn't a declaration ever filed, unless those who didn't file knew that it was needed once the conservatorship was put in place.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Exhale+
11 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Oh I don't believe Britney ever really ''struggled'' with addiction. I mean, if she is no better now than she was at a time when the conservatorship was something seen as 'necessary', then it has failed to do its job, but that was never the point of it.

Frankly, Britney was mid 20's in a party city, I don't believe she was addicted to anything, because drugs are a common thing; whether you're a pop icon or a regular person going to party in a city like LA. There's a difference between recreational drug use (I mean, if Britney's use is being questioned, where were K-Fed's Drug tests for smoking w**d and partying?) and addiction.

I don't think we can leave out the effect of far right evanglican christian effects on Jamie and Lynne either, between their roots as well as certain business managers. Lynne's book talks about how Jamie and ''a woman'' wanted to send JL to a nunery to have her baby in secret, as if it were shameful, Lou Taylor's connections with both Mercy Ministries and Churchome should say plenty. I fully believe, based on the beliefs of similar groups and organisations, that the concept of 'abstinence only' in regards to any substances was applied to Britney, and therefore all drug or substance use, even caffeine, was used to justify addiction. 

....but in the end, we can theorise all we want about the actions of others, Britney's health should be her business alone. 

Team Con don't get to say ''ALL HEALTH RELATED MATTERS SHOULD BE SEALED!' and then say ''oh if only you knew the facts because she is SOOOOO sick and addicted!'; its one or the other. Its a private matter, or its not, and if it is so easy to prove as factual, why wasn't a declaration ever filed, unless those who didn't file knew that it was needed once the conservatorship was put in place.

Yeah, I kinda wonder if the addiction thing was blown out of proportion. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

🔥 Hot take: Be nice to other fans, even if you disagree ✌️ #FreeBritney is stronger together than divided 💪 

• Exhale+
2 hours ago, Corruptured Colon said:

I think once someone is an addict, they're always technically an addict, but they're "in recovery" when they're not using. It's sort of just semantics, but I think the point is that an addict always craves what they were addicted to? That part I'm not sure about. It might vary from person to person.

As someone who struggles with addiction and mental health issues, I’d say whether or not she craves drugs/alcohol or has a serious diagnosed mental condition is not super relevant in regards to her freedom. Everyone has life long struggles and issues to deal with, and the vast majority of us are allowed to grapple with these as free adults. I’m sure we can agree that nobody’s rights should be written off simply because of problems like addiction or mental issues (which are incredibly common) so to get into specifics is just speculation and it’s neither relevant nor productive in my opinion. 

• Love 5

you don't need to have a lifetime conservatorship just to keep your mental health in order

they could do it WITHOUT it, we already praised the help in the beginning but after 2013? or 2015? 

in fact, she learned her mistakes and improved it a lot, but they should credit her resilience and britney herself not Jamie and their business people, she made such an improved that if they actually cared about her and her life they would help her improve it even more and dissolve the c-ship and maintain that structure without the LA court watching and taking advantage of it, Britney is not property of the LA state. imo their problem is that they are too stuck up on their own egothey forgot britney is a person that is able to recover and rebuild herself and let go of past issues, instead they basically kept her in a bubble, she never had room to outgrown and mature under this c-ship in the times that she was so ready to be responsible and het out of it... she was perfectly balanced in so many times... early 2013, the charlie days...

to know you're capable, strong and eloquent enough to work and do stuff and so young and be under a conservatorship affects your self esteem in such extreme ways that it makes you even more depressed and anxious... the subconscious effect of that makes a huge impact and could even worse any depression and anxious you have

it actually makes me sick just to think they put her on LITHIUM, i know depression and anxiety is the standard bc of some events in her life and Hollywood is like that, but more than that is cruelty... i know that when a person have PSTD or gets too anxious and stuff like that, you have to give time to that person recover and go back to their senses and not exactly put that person on heavy medication when they're in the peak of an episode, i wonder if they were cruel to her in that sense

• Love 1
On 8/23/2021 at 4:40 PM, PZHSB said:

The conservatorship should’ve been used to give her the tools to cope with her diagnosis in day to day life. Instead they used it as a hybrid business model. This is what everyone fails to see. As someone who also loves someone with serious mental health struggles, it blows my mind that they didn’t assign a life coach to help guide her through independent life. Instead they threw her back into work and kept her under lock and key. 

Exactly! The fact that Britney (as she said herself) was able to perform, release records, and pay salaries to all her dancers and staff (including the very people who she's fighting in court), all while suffering through this, shows that this C-Ship was not needed.  There are people who literally have serious cognitive impairments and who are unknowingly a danger to themselves who have less restrictions and treatments than her.  After she got better from the big incident(s), they really just needed to give her a therapist, and medical staff to monitor her situation and adjust her medications/treatments accordingly. Instead, they put her in a c-ship and took advantage of her situation to make $$$ and be their slave.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

La gente que quiere ser madre no toma drogas. Vas a por un bebe no por medio gramo de coca. No se sustenta por ningún lado esa alegación por parte del padre... y problemas mentales... que quereis que os diga, todos tenemos problemas mentales lo que pasa que no tenemos la prensa encima ni garrapatas por familia. 

#FreeBritney #QuiencoñoerestuparaircriticandolosproblemasmentalesdeBritneySpearssitodosestamoscomounacabra

• Love 1
23 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

How can she be addicted to alcohol if she has not been allowed to drink any alcohol since 2008 :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

She went to some place in 2007 (media say Alcohol meetings but maybe was the rehab only or was forced to go) and she meet this guy (killed in Afganistan by talibans in 2016):

John Sundahl el nuevo novio de Britney Spears (fotos) | Farandulista

John Sundahl

John Sundahl and Britney Spears Photos, News and Videos, Trivia and Quotes  - FamousFix

But the think is in 2007 Britney was filmed by paparazzis all the days and she was always driving, she driving drunk or drugged? don't make me sense to me

• Love 1
On 8/24/2021 at 12:02 PM, Lucian85 said:

You clearly know nothing about this case. 

1) Jamie has totally ruined her fortune. She earned at least $300 million since 2008, yet her net worth is only $60 million in 2021. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/02/17/britney-spears-net-worth-revealed--and-its-shockingly-low-compared-to-her-pop-peers/?sh=3839e79a18ac

https://moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/britney-spears-conservatorship-father-jamie-spears-fortune-1235027944/

2) Britney is not well because she has been abused, gaslighted and exploited for 13 years. They forced to perform against her will. They punished her when she refused to cooperate. Is this how you treat a supposedly vulnerable person ? NO. A conservatorship should NEVER be used to force someone to work. 

3) Mental health issues are not an excuse to take away someone's rights. Millions of people have mental health issues. Millions of people have it worse than Britney. She clearly has some trauma, but she is not suicidal. I have several friends who are suicidal. Is this a reason to force them into a conservatorship ? NO. You offert them support and help, but at the end of the day, grown up adults have the right to ruin their life. End of. 

4) If Britney was SO ill back in 2008...Why the f-ck did they push her back into the music industry, just months after her breakdown ? Why was she already back on a freakin world tour in 2009 ?  The truth is, they KNEW she was well enough to handle such pressure. The conservatorship has always been about money and pushing her to perform. They couldn't care less about her mental health. 

5) Her court documents clearly state that no medical declaration was ever filed to justify the conservatorship. She is under a VOLUNTARY conservatorship, which doesn't require any medical diagnosis or justification. That pretty much says it all. She wasn't ill enough to put her under an Involuntary conservatorship. 

Still no answer to this @xthatwhiteguyx :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: