Jamie Spears: Britney's addiction and mental health problems were far worse than the public realized

6 minutes ago, aspireone said:

The last thing we need are Trump-defending believers of Jamie that armchair psychoanalyze people based on Instagram posts 🙄

I don't care what idiots like you "need."

Ya'll act like he was using her for money, when he is old and has lived in a trailer for most of the time he was her conservator. He wears ratty clothes, doesn't eat out, and isn't exactly preparing for some lavish future...

What Britney Spears, who most rational people will believe is not well, needs, is people who don't enable her, but also don't force their will on her... read what I actually said in my original post.

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

Ya'll act like he was using her for money, when he is old and has lived in a trailer for most of the time he was her conservator. He wears ratty clothes, doesn't eat out, and isn't exactly preparing for some lavish future...

What Britney Spears, who most rational people will believe is not well, needs, is people who don't enable her, but also don't force their will on her... read what I actually said in my original post.

So we do have Jamie stans here.

So when he says this, this is when WE show receipts!!! 09 how Britney was perfectly fine interviews, performances,etc…

what happen to FTRney how did she decline from that sophisticated lady!! She was very aware what was going on THAN. Why she went from that to FFney. Fouls need to be call right there!! It was clear they did something to her in between those times. Tell her lawyer find out why the dramatic difference! She’s not lying about being ****!!! WE KNOW THIS

• Love 1
3 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

Jamie collects nearly 20k a month from Britney plus commission from her tours and business. :jamie_lynn_grape:

:ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

you're disgusting, get the **** outta here, troll.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I to this day wonder how this condition theyve been claiming for years britney has allowed her to learn a script and act on tv shows 2 months after the cship came into place?

i just cant think of a disease or condition that is so dangerous but still allows you to learn and execute heavy choreography and risky stunts live on tour around the world?

If she was so addicted how did she manage to handle all the withdrawal symptoms good enough to function as a world class performer in front of thousands of people?

If she was so mentally ill how did she had the discipline to learn all this choreography and do all this stunts where she was flying midair with no harness on? 

completely sane and healthy people would have a hard time pulling off the work she did in such an amazing way.

This makes no sense, at all. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

You clearly know nothing about this case. 

1) Jamie has totally ruined her fortune. She earned at least $300 million since 2008, yet her net worth is only $60 million in 2021. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2021/02/17/britney-spears-net-worth-revealed--and-its-shockingly-low-compared-to-her-pop-peers/?sh=3839e79a18ac

https://moneynation.com/britney-spears-net-worth-the-350-million-blowout/

https://variety.com/2021/music/news/britney-spears-conservatorship-father-jamie-spears-fortune-1235027944/

2) Britney is not well because she has been abused, gaslighted and exploited for 13 years. They forced to perform against her will. They punished her when she refused to cooperate. Is this how you treat a supposedly vulnerable person ? NO. A conservatorship should NEVER be used to force someone to work. 

3) Mental health issues are not an excuse to take away someone's rights. Millions of people have mental health issues. Millions of people have it worse than Britney. She clearly has some trauma, but she is not suicidal. I have several friends who are suicidal. Is this a reason to force them into a conservatorship ? NO. You offert them support and help, but at the end of the day, grown up adults have the right to ruin their life. End of. 

4) If Britney was SO ill back in 2008...Why the f-ck did they push her back into the music industry, just months after her breakdown ? Why was she already back on a freakin world tour in 2009 ?  The truth is, they KNEW she was well enough to handle such pressure. The conservatorship has always been about money and pushing her to perform. They couldn't care less about her mental health. 

5) Her court documents clearly state that no medical declaration was ever filed to justify the conservatorship. She is under a VOLUNTARY conservatorship, which doesn't require any medical diagnosis or justification. That pretty much says it all. She wasn't ill enough to put her under an Involuntary conservatorship. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Omg is he telling us He needs a conservatorship desperately? Maybe we got it all wrong because he did say HE IS BRITNEY. Maybe he really believes that and he's been telling us the the whole time that he's been struggling with addiction and mental health and thus needs a conservatorship. 

It's probably all a big misunderstanding that Britney got caught up in all of this because HE IS BRITNEY. 

It all makes sense now. Judge penny should listen to this poor soul and finally give him the conservatorship that he so desperately wants and needs.

Donald Trump Water GIF by Election 2016

• Love 1
4 hours ago, xthatwhiteguyx said:

Hi JailMe Lou is that you?Oh My God Omg GIF by Audacy

• Like 2
8 hours ago, sunny_liston said:

Hey have they once clarified what specific substance she was allegedly abusing and addicted to? 

Generic "addiction" to nothing in particular is not real. They may as well come out and state what it is if they want it to be taken seriously, assuming of course it's not all entirely bull****. 

This raises a point!

what is she allegedly addicted to? 
Is it alcohol, and depressants or uppers and stimulants? I mean, what substance is she so addicted to that she cant have a diet coke because her sister said so?

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

This raises a point!

what is she allegedly addicted to? 
Is it alcohol, and depressants or uppers and stimulants? I mean, what substance is she so addicted to that she cant have a diet coke because her sister said so?

I don't think she has any more addiction. She was probably addicted to pills years ago. Which is pretty common in Hollywood. 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

How can she be addicted to alcohol if she has not been allowed to drink any alcohol since 2008 :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Well maybe she was addicted to it at some point before the conservatorship. Just because she isn’t allowed to drink alcohol doesn’t necessarily mean the addiction has gone away.

But anyway, if Jamie is saying alcoholics should be under conservatorships, maybe he’s on to something. I’ll start making arrangements to find him a conservator ASAP.

• Love 2