Jamie Spears: Britney's addiction and mental health problems were far worse than the public realized

2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I have no doubt that he is telling the truth...But his truth was only true 10 to 13 years ago.

The fact that he has included her "mental health" and "addiction" issues in an un-sealed court filing shows he is now willing to throw Britney under the bus to save himself.

As far as I know, this is the first time in 13 years that the word "addiction" has been used in a public forum.

That's not true even 13 years ago because she was put into work a year after a public breakdown. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Stefani said:

Yeah we get it, she went through some things in 2007 and needed help. How is that relevant to her situation 13 years later though? I'm so sick of them living in the past and refusing to help Brit move forward.

Honestly there's no need to take them seriously, they caused way more damage instead of helping they used her , drugged her , forced her to do things against her will , took her children away from her and the list goes on , these people will do everything for the money including lying and abusing human beings , they're like demons in a human form without compassion and understanding.

• Love 2

I have a loved one who is suffering from serious mental illness and cognitive impairment. And unless you lived with her personally and daily, you wouldn't know how serious it is. If you're a stranger, you might just think she's a little off or simply old.

So I don't doubt even one bit that she has or had serious mental or other health conditions that none of us know about.  The c-ship may have helped her in the beginning, BUT it should have been a VERY temporary solution and lessened and adjusted as she got better, not increased and abused and lasted this long which also involved so many people that didn't need to be.

That also doesn't justify the abuse that Jamie and everyone involved did to take advantage of her, silence her, and use her for her money and image. And the fact that he and the parties involved are throwing her and each other under the bus speaks volumes of how disgusting this whole situation really is.

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Ah yes. once again, britney's privacy gets ignored. when britney requests for transparency, it's dangerous and harmful. but when jamie thinks it will save his sorry *** from being kicked off his throne, suddenly it's ok to air her private business to the public, without her permission. on top of that we also have the standard spears family-dose of ableism and ***ism because if you didn't know yet, jamie is here to enlighten you how addiction and mental health issues warrant permanent conservatorships. why? because he says so. as we all know, addictions and mental health conditions are static and never get better. especially not when it's britney. you wouldn't want a woman with addiction and severe mental health issues running loose would you? he saved her life clowns! he's breaching privacy and HIPAA barely enough to plant doubt and concern in everybody's minds but not enough to actually explain what those so called life threatening issues were/are. gotta keep it vague, wouldn't want to get into too much trouble here. worked in 2007-2008 surely it will work again.

Rosengart better make this man and his god awful crow of a lawyer get thrown out of this case because my blood pressure isn't handling this well. jesus christ.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, jennyj said:

I have a loved one who is suffering from serious mental illness and cognitive impairment. And unless you lived with her personally and daily, you wouldn't know how serious it is. If you're a stranger, you might just think she's a little off or simply old.

So I don't doubt even one bit that she has or had serious mental or other health conditions that none of us know about.  The c-ship may have helped her in the beginning, BUT it should have been a VERY temporary solution and lessened and adjusted as she got better, not increased and abused and lasted this long which also involved so many people that didn't need to be.

That also doesn't justify the abuse that Jamie and everyone involved did to take advantage of her, silence her, and use her for her money and image. And the fact that he and the parties involved are throwing her and each other under the bus speaks volumes of how disgusting this whole situation really is.

The conservatorship should’ve been used to give her the tools to cope with her diagnosis in day to day life. Instead they used it as a hybrid business model. This is what everyone fails to see. As someone who also loves someone with serious mental health struggles, it blows my mind that they didn’t assign a life coach to help guide her through independent life. Instead they threw her back into work and kept her under lock and key. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Persona said:

Rosengart better make this man and his god awful crow of a lawyer get thrown out of this case because my blood pressure isn't handling this well. jesus christ.

Mine neither. Rosengart better kick their *** because I can't handle more bull**** :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, NewDisplayName said:

What a dumb thing to say!

If Britney is “star addicted” 99.99% of famous people should be under c-ship

Well if they did maybe Whitney and Amy could  be still here.

In 2008 Britney needed help. She has some serious problems (maybe mental, maybe with ***** or alcohol). Maybe conservatorship was the best way to deal with it, we don't know it. But that should ends long ago. She has a breakdown on January 2008, December 2008 she released Circus, 2009 she started worldwide tour. That was the time when they should end conservatorship. Or at least started the process. Just hire right people to manage her finances, but let her live her life. We all are only humans - we need to make mistakes just to learn who we are.

Basically Britney needed help - that's the fact. Her family should be there to help her deal with problems. But they made a family business instead. They found easy way to live for free by taking everything away from her.

• Love 1