Jamie Spears: Britney's addiction and mental health problems were far worse than the public realized

3 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Exactly. How many male rock stars had serious **** addiction and ruined their life. Where is their conservatorship ?

Oh I forgot they are men  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

rockstar or not, how many people in general struggle with addiction or mental health issues, and no one gets under a conservatorship, because that has never been the solution, or in any case, then an LPS conservatorship would've been more fitting, the one that only lasts one year

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Exactly. How many male rock stars had serious **** addiction and ruined their life. Where is their conservatorship ?

Oh I forgot they are men  :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I don’t think Britney was **** addict..

but I agree that many celebs are/were and even woman (Whitney, anjelina etc) but they are praised by gp and industry 

JAMIE NEEDS TO LET IT GO AND STEP DOWN!

EVEN IF Britney needs conservatorship,  Jamie does not fit to be her conservator, and has done a very bad job. He and the whole team abused her for years! 

The reason the FREE BRITNEY movement is getting bigger because people, even non fans have awared the criminality in the conservatorship and how wrong it is. 

Conservatorship was not even what Britney needed in the first place. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Isn't this new ? 

I don't remember him mentioning addictions on the previous court documents. 

Vivian's quotes aren't new. I've read them before, either from her filing a few weeks ago or from one of the transcripts from a hearing. I can't remember which.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
47 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

this unemployed hillbilly needs to STFU and his colon needs to expire for good this time

BGbByFI.gif

Unemployed criminal hillbilly!

Spoiler

In sam lufti’s restraining disorder he was barred from also referring to the family or team as “criminal hillbillies”…. So lets do what lufti can’t lol

• Like 2