Kacey Musgraves releases “star-crossed”, wigs go missing

SlayOut

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Shadow. said:

popheads seem to hate the album cover but I love it! I'm not too crazy about the 2 songs I've heard so far but I'm still excited to hear what she will bring after golden hour :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Just hold onto your wig! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: There’s 13 more songs we haven’t heard and we know Kacey delivers! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

The title track grew on me; I think she released it first to set the mood for the rest of the album.

I’m really liking justified so far, especially after playing it a few times now. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Just from what I’ve heard so far, I’m really curious to see how the rest of the album unfolds. Golden Hour would be a tough record for anyone to follow up, but I believe Kacey can do it! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I love Star Crossed the song but I was a tad worried because it is not a song I would play over and over...Welp I am slayed by Justified!!! 

I know what you mean! But I am finding myself almost a week later playing star-crossed more than I thought I would!

I’m in love with her vibe and attitude. She can do no wrong in my eyes.

I think she’s becoming one of my favourite artists. I can really connect to her writing and music and what she’s singing about. Everything is spot on and flawless. 

it’s like she’s inside my mind. ******* crazy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Streaming now!

I couldn’t even host this listening party because I was… listening. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The album will probably grow on me (Golden Hour had to grow on me), but I am enjoying what I’ve heard thus far. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Bops and highlights (for me) include:

• simple times
  • good wife
  • breadwinner
  • angel
  • easier said
  • what doesn’t kill me
  • there is a light

Slay me with melancholy queen Kacey! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

the way I though hookup scene was going to be a bop :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I like the album though! simple times, cherry blossom & if this was a movie probably my favourites so far

the 3 sequential tracks camera roll>easier said>hookup scene got me depressed for a divorce I haven't had yet :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I’ve listened to simple times so much :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

if this was a movie is growing on me! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

hookup scene is definitely a sad bop and I’m here for it! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I’ve listened to simple times so much :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

if this was a movie is growing on me! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

hookup scene is definitely a sad bop and I’m here for it! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

simple times is definitely the best one so far, but I genuinely thought based on the title hookup scene was going to be some sort of single life anthem :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block