Kacey Musgraves releases “star-crossed”, wigs go missing

SlayOut

7 hours ago, Shadow. said:

popheads seem to hate the album cover but I love it! I'm not too crazy about the 2 songs I've heard so far but I'm still excited to hear what she will bring after golden hour :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Just hold onto your wig! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: There’s 13 more songs we haven’t heard and we know Kacey delivers! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

The title track grew on me; I think she released it first to set the mood for the rest of the album.

I’m really liking justified so far, especially after playing it a few times now. :madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white:

Just from what I’ve heard so far, I’m really curious to see how the rest of the album unfolds. Golden Hour would be a tough record for anyone to follow up, but I believe Kacey can do it! :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Naes614 said:

I love Star Crossed the song but I was a tad worried because it is not a song I would play over and over...Welp I am slayed by Justified!!! 

I know what you mean! But I am finding myself almost a week later playing star-crossed more than I thought I would!

I’m in love with her vibe and attitude. She can do no wrong in my eyes.

I think she’s becoming one of my favourite artists. I can really connect to her writing and music and what she’s singing about. Everything is spot on and flawless. 

it’s like she’s inside my mind. ******* crazy. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Streaming now!

I couldn’t even host this listening party because I was… listening. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

The album will probably grow on me (Golden Hour had to grow on me), but I am enjoying what I’ve heard thus far. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Bops and highlights (for me) include:

• simple times
  • good wife
  • breadwinner
  • angel
  • easier said
  • what doesn’t kill me
  • there is a light

Slay me with melancholy queen Kacey! :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

1 hour ago, Shadow. said:

the way I though hookup scene was going to be a bop :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing: I like the album though! simple times, cherry blossom & if this was a movie probably my favourites so far

the 3 sequential tracks camera roll>easier said>hookup scene got me depressed for a divorce I haven't had yet :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

I’ve listened to simple times so much :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

if this was a movie is growing on me! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

hookup scene is definitely a sad bop and I’m here for it! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, SlayOut said:

I’ve listened to simple times so much :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

if this was a movie is growing on me! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

hookup scene is definitely a sad bop and I’m here for it! :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

simple times is definitely the best one so far, but I genuinely thought based on the title hookup scene was going to be some sort of single life anthem :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 1