Demi Lovato is back with new music video for "Melon Cake"

JayTawndre

Guess I'm the one doing it since there is rare music updates on here lately. 

Our girl (oops 'they') miss Demetria Lovato is back with her new Music Video for the second single "Melon Cake" off of their album Dancing with the Devil...The Art of Starting Over. 

The video was directed by my homegirl Hannah Lux Davis who has done videos for Ariana Grande (thank u next, 7 rings, monopoly)

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Reminds me of Kesha Rose. Hannah Lux really phoned this video in. 

Wish Demi would've done a recreation of the Malida scene where the boy eats all that chocolate cake!

matilda-chocolate-cake-gif-8.gif

That would have been very funny 😂😂😂

So are we here for the video or not here for it? 🤷 

I personally like it but I wanted My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend as the next single 😭

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

That would have been very funny 😂😂😂

So are we here for the video or not here for it? 🤷 

I personally like it but I wanted My Girlfriends Are My Boyfriend as the next single 😭

Ehhh the video isn't bad but I wouldn't play it again. It just doesn't do anything for me :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

But tbh I didn't really care for the lastest album. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

“Starving for attention most days”…….sigh.

Britney Spears Cool Story Bro GIF

honestly I am very much over Demi the person lately BUT I LOVE THIS ALBUM and every song on it. I personally found it to be full of single worthy hits. But then as soon as the album dropped, Demi seemed to forget all about it. Spending her time on a podcast 🙄And now after all this time we finally get a second single with a music video and we get this? MEH. I expect better work from Hannah Lux Davis as well…….but you do you Demi. 

Tired Britney Spears GIF

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block