What did your partner think when they found out about your love for Britney?

Just now, BUWYGF said:

He thought it was a bit too much, but then again, he also was in a simultaneous relationship with another guy for 6 last months of our relationship so I don't think his opinion counts given he was a fu*king sociopath :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

next time u meet a loser like that, steal his card info and order urself some britney rarities and vinyls. And if he coughts you (or the police) just show them a picture of blackout album and be like- you no pay, you no play

and then just start playing piece of me and cuss in balkan

ur welcome

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
Just now, FreeBritBrit said:

next time u meet a loser like that, steal his card info and order urself some britney rarities and vinyls. And if he coughts you (or the police) just show them a picture of blackout album and be like- you no pay, you no play

ur welcome

:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Haha 2
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, FreeBritBrit said:

ur welcome

you think someone like him had a stable income? HA! I was the bread-winner of that relationship, the only ambition he had was to **** around, go out and get drugged while i was focusing on my career. 

We each choose our path, that's why I'm successful af and he's still a deadbeat :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
Just now, BUWYGF said:

you think someone like him had a stable income? HA! I was the bread-winner of that relationship, the only ambition he had was to **** around, go out and get drugged while i was focusing on my career. 

We each choose our path, that's why I'm successful af and he's still a deadbeat :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

that's his karma payback for never playing britney. a loser and a flop. good riddance. now u  can spend all ur coins of ur true faves

• Haha 2