Jump to content

What did your partner think when they found out about your love for Britney?


Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, BritneyLVR said:

Mine knows to never disrespect her around me :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

He doesn’t really listen to her music but would go to her show with me :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

He still hasn’t seen me do her iconic dances and we’re married but I’m embarrassed :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile::wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

 

Also it’s so sweet when he thinks he’s telling me new Free Britney updates and I already know about it (obviously) but I just go along with it and act like I’m surprised. It’s sooooo cute seeing him caring about her and the movement :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

This is my husband to me lol. He won't listen to her, but he will see her show. I have never danced her choreography in front of him either but will in front of my friends. He sends me updates on FreeBritney (TMZ articles, no thanks) and I do the same with acting like I didn't know lol.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, MAG said:

This is my husband to me lol. He won't listen to her, but he will see her show. I have never danced her choreography in front of him either but will in front of my friends. He sends me updates on FreeBritney (TMZ articles, no thanks) and I do the same with acting like I didn't know lol.

It’s literally the cutest thing ever. “Babe, babe!!! Did you hear?” :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

  • Love 1
Link to comment
  • Exhale+

My husband is super cool with it. He will even ask me for updates on the movement. And like yours he will try to tell me news that I already know :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: it's cute and I appreciate his interest. 

He's also a huge lebron james fan so he gets it.

I've even got him to listen to her music his favorites are toxic and baby...

When glory came out we listened to it on a long car ride fully through and he didn't complain once  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

  • Love 4

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Busybee said:

My husband is super cool with it. He will even ask me for updates on the movement. And like yours he will try to tell me news that I already know :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: it's cute and I appreciate his interest. 

He's also a huge lebron james fan so he gets it.

I've even got him to listen to her music his favorites are toxic and baby...

When glory came out we listened to it on a long car ride fully through and he didn't complain once  :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: 

He seems like a keeper :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

  • Love 5
Link to comment

My man is from the south side of Chicago and now he loves Britney it’s so funny lmaoo like he doesn’t rly listen to her music, but he be in the comments defending her like crazy! He said to me yesterday “u rly made me tune into Britney fr, she raw” lolll love it 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
Just now, jokobish said:

My man is from the south side of Chicago and now he loves Britney it’s so funny lmaoo like he doesn’t rly listen to her music, but he be in the comments defending her like crazy! He said to me yesterday “u rly made me tune into Britney fr, she raw” lolll love it 

:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Link to comment

Well he doesn't care much for Britney, that is, he listens to some of her songs but very rarely. Of course I compensate for his lack of culture for Britney by letting him hear and see everything about her. However, he would definitely accompany me to a concert and would certainly have funSeason 8 Teacher GIF by Friends

 

  • Love 2
  • Like 2
Link to comment

i don't have a BF but, my very stable FWB thinks its hilarious - he's not a die hard fan, but he listens to her songs, and knows most of them, but he's not invested at all and wouldn't play Britney songs / videos on his own, but doesn't mind when i play them, and he enjoys them - of course at the end of the day its Britney ***** and everyone in the world loves her.

but, since all of this started - conservatorship issues - he now asks me for updates once in a while and i get super excited; also he saw me cry while listening to her testimony and he thought it was sweet. he also finds it funny / sweet that im such a fangirl when it comes to Britney - like i smoke w**d and cry watching old performances (sometimes, I'm not that crazy) - because its totally opposite from my personality, like i don't really stan any other human being on earth.

and he would definitely come to a Britney concert with me, but that would make us boyfriends and im not sure about that. lol. sorry.

  • Love 5
Link to comment
1 minute ago, MacLaura said:

All these stories are so sweet, you guys are really blessed! Been single for 15 years with no end in sight :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I’m so sorry, I wasn’t trying to throw it in anyone’s face. I know you will find your person when the times right! Being single has its perks :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block