We should do something fun for Britney as a fan base.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

24 minutes ago, Observer101 said:

I think,many people are still unaware of the extent of abuse. An awareness campaign via a coordinated flash mob ( all coties across the world on tjd same day and maybe same time) dancing to britney songs ending with her powerful court speech

I was also picturing some sort of video that she could see… It would be iconic. @Slayercan arrange the flash mob choreography :matches:

Are you team con? I think all of your threads are made to trivialize the situation Britney is in. Your other flop thread is on Britney if she’s ashamed of shaving her head. We are in times where Rose McGowan shave her head as her response from being ***ually assaulted. And this thread got no point, like we know Britney should get her money back from Loucifer. Like are you high? You got to be ready for work tomorrow’s Monday. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

9 minutes ago, neverover said:

Are you team con? I think all of your threads are made to trivialize the situation Britney is in. Your other flop thread is on Britney if she’s ashamed of shaving her head. We are in times where Rose McGowan shave her head as her response from being ***ually assaulted. And this thread got no point, like we know Britney should get her money back from Loucifer. Like are you high? You got to be ready for work tomorrow’s Monday. :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

1 minute ago, Prachi said:

When and if britney ever releases something, we should go all BTS and set up a fund for her album that's all we can do 🥴

I just want to do something fun for her. She’ll never need money but the point is that she had so much taken from her. It’s nice to be thought of :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

• Love 1