ReFraming Britney: She’s more than just the TALENT

One thing I’ve always will notice as a Britney fan is that she never got her credit. When I say she never got her credit I mean literally looking at the credits of most of her work she mostly was reduced to just a TALENT. It’s basically saying all she did was sing, dance, act out someone else’s work which is not true. Britney when able would produce and give her input on a lot things.

Britney especially gave her entire spirit to her work and loved what she did! We did not fall in love with the spirit of Jamie, Lynn, Bryan, JL, or Max Martin, Brian freedman, or wade!!!

We weren’t fans of the Spears, we were a fan of Britney ! 

even Brian freedman tried to take credit for the toxic video concept recently which is not true! Even Joseph Kan confirmed Britney came up with the entire idea, Brian was just hired to do a job, make Britney’s vision come to life but in now way was he a visionary, he can take all the credit for slave for you but no one is paying to see him do it in stage… and Britney does his own choreography way better  

and I say all of this because still thinking about her legacy even post 2008 regardless of it’s not being Britney’s vision it was her spirit, energy and YES her god given TALENTT that we endured not anything team con cooked up as they continually failed as a fan base the past 13 years not Britney!

Britney did the best with what she was (forcibly) given

• Love 1