Jacob York says "Jeff Raymond hide her mess from the public"

9 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

eww trash comments really disturbing. i think his comments were horrible enough to warrant a little fightback from a fan, just try to correct him with facts and not simply attack him.

but omg horrible what he said.

I know this man. He is a PREDATOR who PREYS on underage girls

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Let me add to this. Young and very impressionable girls 

4 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I know this man. He is a PREDATOR who PREYS on underage girls

Really ? You have receipts ? 

I noticed that his stories are full of young girls showing their *** :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

What a creep. 

14 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

FIRST OF ALL, JACOB.

Stop acting like she was randomly attacking multiple cars in the middle of summer or locking her kids in multiple bathrooms multiple times. Many, MANY celebrities have vouched for her and said they would've done the same thing had they been framed the way she had. Go read Britney's leaked letter - she straight up explains the bathroom incident. Notice that incident is not plural… because it was ONE TIME.

SECONDLY.

Her dad is good to her? WHAT? Because everyone from TJ on the MMC to Iggy to Lynne to Jodi has come out and said he's trash. They witnessed firsthand his abuse. Lynne's own documented court papers discuss his "toxic" relationship with Britney, even comparing her to a "race horse"!

THIRDLY.

We have no idea if Britney is bipolar, but if she is then THAT IS OKAY. It's okay to be bipolar! A diagnosis doesn't mean you should lose all of your human rights, including not wanting to be overmedicated (which she clearly was) on lithium. Mariah Carey is bipolar and has said she's on medication - take a look at look at how she functions versus Britney barely being able to string together a sentence during Femme Fatale.

NOT BUYING IT. Good ******* bye.

portals GIF

Minions Mic Drop GIF

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Really ? You have receipts ? 

I noticed that his stories are full of young girls showing their *** :wtf_britney_what_confused_um:

What a creep. 

Yuppp. My best friend is one of the girls. If she gives me permission I will air it out. But she’s known in the industry too so idk if she’ll want that out there.. if he keeps running his mouth spreading lies, I’ll ask her if it’s cool

6 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Yuppp. My best friend is one of the girls. If she gives me permission I will air it out. But she’s known in the industry too so idk if she’ll want that out there.. if he keeps running his mouth spreading lies, I’ll ask her if it’s cool

She can stay anonymous, not tell her name. Powerful men like him deserve to be held accountable. 

45 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Let me add to this. Young and very impressionable girls 

45 minutes ago, jokobish said:

So if he wants to go there, we can go there. I got the receipts 

Oh snap

He isntrash. And literally deserves online hate. Not just for Britney but because he is using mental health as a weapon in general.

37 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Wtf. He is trash. Do you have more details ? 

I’ll give you the gist. If he thinks a young girl has potential in the industry, he will act like he is there to help. He will pay some bills, buy nice things, but then later he will expect something in return as they always do. Considering some girls are underage and not interested in this fat man , he will threaten them if they don’t do as he asks. Threaten to take everything away & tarnish their name in the business. He’s sick

18 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I’ll give you the gist. If he thinks a young girl has potential in the industry, he will act like he is there to help. He will pay some bills, buy nice things, but then later he will expect something in return as they always do. Considering some girls are underage and not interested in this fat man , he will threaten them if they don’t do as he asks. Threaten to take everything away & tarnish their name in the business. He’s sick

Basically a black weinstein :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

These men think they have every rights and are untouchable, so they use their power to prey on young vulnerable girls. Disgusting. 

Kinda what Larry did to Britney, though I hope he never harassed her ***xually. 

55 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

Basically a black weinstein :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

These men think they have every rights and are untouchable, so they use their power to prey on young vulnerable girls. Disgusting. 

Kinda what Larry did to Britney, though I hope he never harassed her ***xually. 

Exactly

one can only hope