Jacob York says "Jeff Raymond hide her mess from the public"

7 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

He asked for it. 

Death threats are way too much, but I still think we can call out people who deserve it. Otherwise there is no justice. 

It's irresponsable to attack a woman who is fighting for her human rights :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Yeah you're not taking anything in at all, you're making childish comments like "he asked for it" and "he started it" - seriously it is not worth the energy going out of your way to attack people.

Yes, he shouldn't be attacking Britney but it does not help with us sending him messages making the movement look bad.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Lucian85 said:

If he can not take the heat, then he should just shut up. He literally put himself in this situation :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Here are his comments on the Shaderoom. 

in-Collage-20210823-004837468.jpg

His comments are disturbing and he’s being dragged by many commenters. This is also one comment/series of comments among hundreds of others that are rightfully calling the story bogus, a set up, defending Britney, etc.

Some people are just going to say stupid **** no matter how many times they’re presented with facts or alternatives to their understandings. You can’t change everyone’s mind about it, sadly. I’m glad you’re defending Britney but dragging him isn’t going to amount to anything other than his own dragging. It also doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things because he’s literally nobody. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

Who? and why are you messaging people attacking them?

This is the sort of things that makes us look bad and discredits the movement doing stuff like that.

:chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Spoiler

Fans: start a fan lead movement to free Britney from a conservatorship, and expose all of the CRIMINALS around her

Britney: *makes significant progress in her court proceedings due to said movement*

Others fans: omg stop it, your making me and my fave look bad…  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

FIRST OF ALL, JACOB.

Stop acting like she was randomly attacking multiple cars in the middle of summer or locking her kids in multiple bathrooms multiple times. Many, MANY celebrities have vouched for her and said they would've done the same thing had they been framed the way she had. Go read Britney's leaked letter - she straight up explains the bathroom incident. Notice that incident is not plural… because it was ONE TIME.

SECONDLY.

Her dad is good to her? WHAT? Because everyone from TJ on the MMC to Iggy to Lynne to Jodi has come out and said he's trash. They witnessed firsthand his abuse. Lynne's own documented court papers discuss his "toxic" relationship with Britney, even comparing her to a "race horse"!

THIRDLY.

We have no idea if Britney is bipolar, but if she is then THAT IS OKAY. It's okay to be bipolar! A diagnosis doesn't mean you should lose all of your human rights, including not wanting to be overmedicated (which she clearly was) on lithium. Mariah Carey is bipolar and has said she's on medication - take a look at look at how she functions versus Britney barely being able to string together a sentence during Femme Fatale.

NOT BUYING IT. Good ******* bye.

portals GIF

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

I’m glad you’re defending Britney but dragging him isn’t going to amount to anything other than his own dragging. It also doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of things because he’s literally nobody. 

Sure. But I'm kinda useless in the grand scheme of things, so if I can be useful in his dragging :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Like 2

His comments are rooted in ***ism, ableism and toxic patriarchy. If this is Jamie’s hired publicist friend, then it says it all, on how they got away with this for 13 years. They don’t see what they are doing as abuse. 

He is detached from Britney’s point of view. Let that man die on Jamie’s hill. Along with TMZ, LT and Jamie Lynn.  :clownery_makeup_meme:

• Like 1

that's really disturbing if the thinks just bc Britney's bipolar (even thought it's not confirmed, like I doubt the friend of a publicist would know her medical history and I doubt jeff does either) she "needed" to be drugged. Like NO. She was forced to take lithium even after she told them she felt drunk. I wonder what he would have to say to that

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Lucian85 said:

If he can not take the heat, then he should just shut up. He literally put himself in this situation :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Here are his comments on the Shaderoom. 

in-Collage-20210823-004837468.jpg

Ewwww

Wtf is this creeps problem. Let's get him fired or some ****.

If anyone deserves bullying it's ppl like this.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Slayer said:

Yeah you're not taking anything in at all, you're making childish comments like "he asked for it" and "he started it" - seriously it is not worth the energy going out of your way to attack people.

Yes, he shouldn't be attacking Britney but it does not help with us sending him messages making the movement look bad.

I strongly disagree. Fighting the narrative is what FreeBritney is all about and we all have different methods. We’re not all gonna do the same thing :jamie_lynn_grape::firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

I say drag the *****, he can turn on Do Not Disturb if he’s that bothered by us, he’s a big boy ya know :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

• Like 2
3 hours ago, thedoughboy said:

yall do know you can respond to him with out attacking, right?

I merely said to him 'Britney is not crazy, stop defending human exploitation.' 

Then I said 'Too ill to have basic human rights, but not too ill to be forced to work.' :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

He did not answer to that comment and deleted it. :spit_lmao_spitting_spraying_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_jlaw_jennifer_lawrence:

Glad to see the general public not accepting what he's saying and standing up for her. Their "agenda" isn't working anymore. There's only so many times you can use the umbrella story. Plus they are calling out his misogyny. 🤷‍♀️ I dont think us fans have to go after nobodies anymore. The general public is doing it for us. They see through the bs just as much as we do.