Jacob York says "Jeff Raymond hide her mess from the public"

So I called out manager Jacob York after he attacked Britney on the Shaderoom 

He said "We don't care about Britney. She doesn't matter in our daily lives. I love Jeff Raymond, he is a great guy, he hide her mess from the public" 

:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

(His comments on the Shaderoom) 

in-Collage-20210823-004837468.jpg
6 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Who? and why are you messaging people attacking them?

This is the sort of things that makes us look bad and discredits the movement doing stuff like that.

He started it by attacking Britney. He should just shut up if he doesn't want reactions. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, Lucian85 said:

He started it by attacking Britney. He should just shut up if he doesn't want reactions. 

Where did this even take place? :orangu_orangutan_ape: And he has no professional relationship with Britney? Just a friend of her publicist? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lucian85 said:

Does that help anyone to say that Britney is 'floored' ? 

Is he allowed to go out of his way and attack a woman who can not defend herself ? 

Nothing you can say justifies attacking people - it makes the Free Britney supporters look crazy.

Attacking people, even if they deserve it does not help Britney. I know you mean well, but let us not stoop to those levels please.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Nothing you can say justifies attacking people - it makes the Free Britney supporters look crazy.

Attacking people, even if they deserve it does not help Britney. I know you mean well, but let us not stoop to those levels please.

He asked for it. 

Death threats are way too much, but I still think we can call out people who deserve it. Otherwise there is no justice. 

It's irresponsible to attack a woman who is fighting for her human rights :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
  • Super Mods
Just now, Lucian85 said:

He asked for it. 

Death threats are way too much, but I still think we can call out people who deserve it. Otherwise there is no justice. 

It's irresponsable to attack a woman who is fighting for her human rights :girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Can you provide any context to his comments about Britney being “floored”? Like what was she floored about?

Just now, rennen said:

What's happened in this forum over the past few days? It feels worse than usual and almost like twitter. The worst side of twitter. 

all stars lol GIF by Lifetime

We are all scared of what is going to come next. That smear campaign is too much, can't wait to finally hear some good news in this mess.