ur most fav brit fashion moments in the last decade

Britney-Spears:-2014-Peoples-Choice-Awar

omg she looks great here, i don't think i remember this appearance.

also, i love all the selections so far, but i want to add some of my faves that come to mind right now:

image.jpg

from one of the intimate collection launches / shows.

now my personal, all time favorite "fashion" look of hers is from harper's bazar in 2011: the whole thing.

britney+harpers+bazaar.jpg

second top 5 moment was already mentioned and is 2016 vma-ney.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, nthenwkiss said:

omg im ready to be dragged but i never really liked how she looked here, like at all - and its weird cause its a highly praised picture among fans... what's happening to me? am i the only one that doesn't see it? i don't even think its a top 100 look.

looks great to me and i remember when it happened. EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE on this site were praising her make up, hair and the outfit cuz she was being annoying with the racoon look

So when this came out we all creamed our pants how amazing and on point she was

:nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

copy pic and paste it

usually links dont work - they tend to break when u post the comment

Thank you! I just figured it out after I commented that. You’re the only one who’s ever helped me because I’ve asked in the past and nobody said anything. So thank you :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, nthenwkiss said:

omg im ready to be dragged but i never really liked how she looked here, like at all - and its weird cause its a highly praised picture among fans... what's happening to me? am i the only one that doesn't see it? i don't even think its a top 100 look.

I think it’s her confidence and happiness that is shown from her on that night. I find this look cute but not her best. 

this is better in my opinion She-making-flawless-entrances.jpg

• Love 3