Circus VS Femme Fatale

Circus VS FF  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

On 8/22/2021 at 11:12 AM, Adriannn said:

This was a bit harder... I really like Circus, I mean it has Womanizer, Circus, Kill the Lights, Out From Under, Phonography, Amnesia, Trouble and UNUSUAL YOU :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: for crying out loud. Sometimes, though, it feels like a watered down Blackout. Overall, I think I enjoyed FF a bit more.

I agree. I have so many memories with Femme Fatale. It's a really personal album and era for me for many different reasons. But I love Circus. 

• Love 1

It’s very hard for me to rank Britney’s albums. Each one is a standalone masterpiece. I love circus for its theme and how the tracks beautifully captures that, whereas FF had one banger after the other and its bonus tracks were by the far the best along with Glory. I miss Dr. Luke 💔

On the back of her "breakdown" I'd say circus was a bigger success and more iconic

FF is a better album but by the time is was out the gp was already like "ya we know she's back" and they were bored.

I do think the singles from circus were better but that's because they literally chose the worst songs to release off FF (not that they're bad by any means, the entire album is gold but the deep cuts are truly where it's at)