Circus VS Femme Fatale

Circus VS FF  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This was a bit harder... I really like Circus, I mean it has Womanizer, Circus, Kill the Lights, Out From Under, Phonography, Amnesia, Trouble and UNUSUAL YOU :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: for crying out loud. Sometimes, though, it feels like a watered down Blackout. Overall, I think I enjoyed FF a bit more.

• Like 2

Who the F voted for FF being more successful, are those people on *****? Circus sold more than 10M units WW and FF 4-5M max 6. 

Circus is already out streaming FF even being older. 

Circus will be 4x plat in the US by next year mid. 

FF 2x only please guys keep up.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Who the F voted for FF being more successful, are those people on *****?

Season 3 Ifc GIF by Portlandia

Thing is, I based my opinion on 3 top 10 singles on the BB Hot 100 and how the GP in my area seemed to identify only Womanizer from Circus, while doing that same with both TTWE and I Wanna Go from FF. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Adriannn said:

Season 3 Ifc GIF by Portlandia

Thing is, I based my opinion on 3 top 10 single on the BB Hot 100 and how the GP in my area seemed to identify only Womanizer from Circus, while doing that same with both TTWE and I Wanna Go from FF. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer:

I Wanna Go Local is such an American hit that's forgotten honestly :orangu_orangutan_ape: The only remembered song from that era is ironically Criminal and TTWE to an extent. If You Seek Amy, Womanizer & Circus are much more iconic and remembered in now times :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Also, Circus is more successful worldwide.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

I Wanna Go Local is such an American hit that's forgotten honestly :orangu_orangutan_ape: The only remembered song from that era is ironically Criminal and TTWE to an extent. If You Seek Amy, Womanizer & Circus are much more iconic and remembered in now times :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: Also, Circus is more successful worldwide.

Exactly, I Wanna Go was successful in here, I remember some of my classmates (true GP specimens) whistling to it. Also, the FF Tour was more extensive.

• Like 1

Controversially I prefer Femme Fatale. I just remember having a lot of good memories listening to that album when it came out, and I I thought it was better than Circus. I do see some flaws/issues in it though, and it's bittersweet in a way knowing how successful the album was for Britney, but how she wasn't completely happy during the era.

• Love 3

Its interessting to see other peoples viewpoints. FF totally flopped in the german-speaking area in europe. The GP has no idea about that era here, thats why I voted for Circus.

Fun Fact: Circus, S&S and It Should be Easy were all used as intro songs for Germanys Next Topmodel in 2009, 2013 and 2014 :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, Adriannn said:

Exactly, I Wanna Go was successful in here, I remember some of my classmates (true GP specimens) whistling to it. Also, the FF Tour was more extensive.

U can say that, ig. In US, FF was as successful as the Circus era but it slacked behind in it's performance WW. Also, the FF tour was more extensive but many areas were not selling out and definitely grossed lesser than it's predecessor tour.