In The Zone VS Femme Fatale

ITZ VS FF  

54 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Two big eras for Britney's career. One was released in the prime of her career, and the latter was release in her comeback years. Which era do you prefer? The ambient and sensual music of In The Zone or the dance bops tailored for dancing and clubs of Femme Fatale? :emma: Vote in the poll above :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

My vote goes for the good sis, In The Zone. She is just...amazing. In The Zone run pop @Style. :emma:

Thoughts? lemme know :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1

In the Zone all the way!!!! It wins in all the categories without a doubt, except for "better single choices", that one was hard af:

MATM vs. HIAM

Toxic vs. TTWE

Everytime vs. IWG

Outrageous vs. Criminal

The second and third singles were very strong and iconic, while the lead ones are more debatable. The last ones were just terrible choices, especially when both albums were plenty of single-worthy material (Breathe on Me, Boom Boom, Touch of My Hand, Inside Out, Big Fat Bass, Trouble for Me...)

• Like 2