Why aren’t we talking about the housekeepers LLC…

34 minutes ago, phareezy said:

Granted, I don't trust anyone around Britney and that's mighty suspicious, but it's rather easy for any small business owner to become an LLC these days. I know someone that recently did it for tax purposes. 

Idk seems very fishyyyy

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Guys, I know we’re all mad and ready to fight for our girl, but we’re getting into tough territory with this stuff.

Not only are the trying to distract us, but they know there’s enough crazy as*holes out there to start harassing and sending death threats to anyone with this name - and doing so only discredits the fan base and the movement as a whole. 

There’s a lot of villains in this story, and we don’t even know the half of it. Hell, the woman could have just been following orders from “Daddy” (could have even been threatened like Alli was). This is all still sketchy and we shouldn’t be taking the bait. It’s exactly what they want. 

I wasn’t gonna send death threats, I was gonna act like a reporter lol but idk if I’ll get in trouble legally like for trespassing if I knock on the door ? 😂 am I too far deep in this? 😩

3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

I wasn’t gonna send death threats, I was gonna act like a reporter lol but idk if I’ll get in trouble legally like for trespassing if I knock on the door ? 😂 am I too far deep in this? 😩

Unless you are a reporter please don’t go bothering anyone. Its weird you even have her address. Stalker like. No one should be going out of their way to track any of the people around Britney down. It’s none of your business. She has her lawyer. They are working on what needs to be done. Stay in your lane. 

• Like 7
7 minutes ago, AP4 said:

Unless you are a reporter please don’t go bothering anyone. Its weird you even have her address. Stalker like. No one should be going out of their way to track any of the people around Britney down. It’s none of your business. She has her lawyer. They are working on what needs to be done. Stay in your lane. 

Okay , no need to be so spicy. Her police report is public record and all over Twitter. I already emailed her lawyer the info about her recent business endeavor. Call me crazy idgaf, but imma make sure I do the most Bc no one has done anything for her.

• Love 1

I'm pretty sure it is for real estate tax purposes - it looks like she and her son formed a trust and her address in LA is listed as one of the properties covered, plus two other homes.  Google tells me her husband died a few years ago, so it would track that her youngest child is now stepping up to help her plan her estate

10 minutes ago, AP4 said:

And who are you ? 

These people that have made a living off of antagonizing and keeping Britney prisoner are disgusting and pathetic. I couldn’t careless if somebody tracked their rotten ***** down, somebody needs to confront them!  Tuh!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Ghoulia said:

I'm pretty sure it is for real estate tax purposes - it looks like she and her son formed a trust and her address in LA is listed as one of the properties covered, plus two other homes.  Google tells me her husband died a few years ago, so it would track that her youngest child is now stepping up to help her plan her estate

Ahhh ok this makes sense 

6 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Okay , no need to be so spicy. Her police report is public record and all over Twitter. I already emailed her lawyer the info about her recent business endeavor. Call me crazy idgaf, but imma make sure I do the most Bc no one has done anything for her.

At this point, you do what you feel is best. 

I think the pressure and presence from the fans is a good thing. Team Con needs to know we are watching…. 

• Love 1