The state of California isn’t going to save Britney

The twisted celebrity laws in her state is honestly the reason for all of this, I mean dating back to almost having no legal restrictions to how paparazzi could take your privacy….and they really took away all her ONLY privacy when they put her in the conship.

I don’t believe California is gonna free Britney at least when they do it gonna feel more like a constellation prize if anything, just doing what they have to do but are they gonna reform the twisted laws in that state?

are they gonna review Commissioner Gordon role in punishing her and essentially giving team con a blueprint for starting the conservatorship 

will all these California doctors, therapist, lose their license, be in imprisoned 

Will the long list of government California officials who played a role in punishing Britney get what they deserve?!!!

I believe the state and the country are embarrassed and shamed by this but if there is so much shame why haven’t they immediately pulled some plugs on the arrangement or at least help Britney make immediate legal change 

I think the reason California is still very slow to act is because it would be expressing guilt and that they willing  failed one of America’s biggest popstars. (Could California/America feel she is American property like the greatest American export or something… it sucks to think this way but remember these people view her as a PRODUCT)

ALSO- Britney called them all out!!! It’s the same reason judge penny is acting slow still, it would mean admitting Britney is somehow right and always competent, at this point 

Ik this is a long read but anyway else find it very suspicious the strong grip team con seems to have on the American media, and how they always been able to push a narrative that Britney is ok, when it’s been at least suspected by many past interviewers and reporters that something wasn’t normal, so The media can just lie and is still openly reporting lies in a way that I haven’t seen recently for a celebrity 

It wouldn’t be wrong to suggest that few politicians have been aware of Britney’s situation but they turned a blind eye or too much money/attention was to gain (Hilary clinton meeting Britney and team con during 2016 election)

Remember Britney was mad when her original voicemail begging for help in 2008 got completely ignored…that can’t possibly make any sense when everything pertaining to her was channel 5 news…someone important heard it they just didn’t care

Spoiler

And let’s not turn a blind eye to the city of Las Vegas, who used Britney single hand to boost the economy of the city, and so why would a gov city official pay much attention to the fact that Britney is performing against her will every night when they see this hybrid business model is working for EVERYBODY

• Like 1