Do you think Britney regrets shaving her head?

6 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I'm not that op but I said something similar. It just makes me wonder if she could've cushioned any of the blowback by claiming her hair was so damaged and she just did it, even if there were other reasons for why she did it. Maybe the gp wouldn't have freaked so much?

the thing is i don't think there's any shame in how she reacted, or in shaving her head - she was going through A LOT at the time + the fame; i think the shame is how we / the public reacted.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Cherry Bomb said:

It's such a nonissue. I don't think she still thinks of this anymore:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

britney spears GIF She did seem very casual about it when she spoke about it. That was the first and last time she ever spoke about shaving her head. It really is a mystery as to why that happened. She’s iconic regardless :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

• Love 1
18 hours ago, Gayseus911 said:

She had no choice but to shave it because they were going to **** test her and she had used m.eth in the past. It was needed and it was unfortunate that she had to shave her head so they won't test her hair follicles for *****. 

That's just a rumour...trust me there're plenty of other ways to test...

That isn't the reason 

• Like 2

Hmmm, I really never thought about it TBH in one interview around glory era she said her 20s were horrible she likes 40s more she doesn't even like her most iconic moments like Slave 4 u or oops catsuit now, I think Britney likes to live more in the present than in the past she shaved her head who knows though I feel she regrets it not because it's wrong but because how society saw it that time. 

42 minutes ago, Prachi said:

Hmmm, I really never thought about it TBH in one interview around glory era she said her 20s were horrible she likes 40s more she doesn't even like her most iconic moments like Slave 4 u or oops catsuit now, I think Britney likes to live more in the present than in the past she shaved her head who knows though I feel she regrets it not because it's wrong but because how society saw it that time. 

Also because she’s never spoke about it since FTR and that’s because it was the million dollar question. I think she’s not proud of that moment, or it being captured in pictures at least. That’s just me :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, HolyTrinity said:

Its just HAIR :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:.

Just move on with it omg. Im having some tough personal moments right now and I just cut my hair. 
My hair almost reached my waist, and I cut it bob style WHO CARES!

So superficial knowing what the world knows rn about her situation.

hold on no GIF by Shalita Grant